This is a TUT on how to mod Dungeon Defenders!
You need Horizon and Hex Workshop
Armor and item tut!
Also Put Fairchild.GUI, DD and the DunDefHeroes.Dun on your desktop!
1. download Horzion [Xboxmb.com] and Hex [Hexworkshop.com]
2. Put your gamesave on your USB
3. Open up Horizon and click on the tab, then click on games, then Dungeon Defenders then drag Dungeon Defenders Save into the gray box thingy in Horzion
4. Go to contents then right click then extract to desktop
5. Download the attachtment in the post for the decompressor and compressor
6. Open up Fairchild.GUI, decompress your file and follow those step on the program, it should make a decompressed file when you did it
7. Right click on that file then Edit with Hex Workshop
8. Search for 01 02 03 for you inventory, the start of each peice of armor or pot or weapon will begin in this
9. [WARNING] IF YOU MESS UP WITH THE BYTES AND PUT THEM IN WRONG PLACES YOU WILL BE CORRUPTED!
11. When you found your item [Name it so its easier to find], Highlight from 01 02 03 to the first letter of your item, then go to tools, bookmarks then open your bookmark know you can see what your doing :)
TO BE SAFE DONT MESS WITH EXPERIENCE ON ITEM!
By the way when you hover over the four bytes or whatever it tells you what it is like Damage or Projectiles.
255 Upgrades is FF
Damage on weapon 77 35 94 00
Projectiles  84
Sizes I know
Tiny 3E 4C CC CD
Large 3F C0 00 00
Super Super Super Huge 42 8C 00 00
ATK Speed 40 A0 00 00
Elementals Poison 01 Fire 02 Electric 03 00 for none
Ranged Damage 77 35 94 00
Clip Size 77 35 94 00
Knockback, reload speed, shots per second, and charge speed are FF
Armor for resistences are 7F
The for Hero stats are FF
I dont know any colors becuase I just started to use Hex a week ago!
12. Note [I may missed 1-3 things thats becuase I dont know them]
12. Go to FairChild.GUI, now compress the file and follow that process
13. Go ahead and Delete DunDefHeroes.Dun and decompressed, but wait untill its done compressing the file, now reanme it to DunDefHeroes.Dun
14. Go to Horizon and Drag that same file in the gray box thingy in Horzion, click on conents, right clcik on that and replace it with the new DunDefHeroes.Dun
15. When youve done that SAVE REHASH RESIGN!
16. Your done, now go play dungeon defenders!
I am not responsible for any corrpuptions just follow this TUT and download the attachtment then you should be fine.
Attachtment includes the bookmark and Fairchild.GUI!