360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Borderlands 2 GPD from hell. I need help!
Register
    DEFTONED

Borderlands 2 GPD from hell. I need help!

If anyone could enlighten me on why this keeps happening and what I should do about it would be greatly appreciated. This is what I did, I took a GPD that was posted here with 2 golden keys and backed up my GPD/Profile. Now when I was done with what I was doing OFFLINE with ethernet unplugged, I put my original GPD file back in and signed in. Once I launched Borderlands 2, I get this message below:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.JPG 
Views:	109 
Size:	84.7 KB 
ID:	9577

It restarts the game, loads my save, and I lose all 1500+ Badass points with the perks. The challenges are still there but every perk I chose from the points are completely gone. The only way for me to keep my Badass points if I am unplugged and play by myself. I got this game to play with my friends and I have been trying to fix this for the past 2 days. I really need help here guys, I've tried everything I can think of for it to load my original GPD ONLINE but it won't.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo.JPG  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to DEFTONED For This Useful Post:

Haven Donator
    Array

Re: Borderlands 2 GPD from hell. I need help!

Quote Originally Posted by DEFTONED View Post
    If anyone could enlighten me on why this keeps happening and what I should do about it would be greatly appreciated. This is what I did, I took a GPD that was posted here with 2 golden keys and backed up my GPD/Profile. Now when I was done with what I was doing OFFLINE with ethernet unplugged, I put my original GPD file back in and signed in. Once I launched Borderlands 2, I get this message below:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo.JPG 
Views:	109 
Size:	84.7 KB 
ID:	9577

It restarts the game, loads my save, and I lose all 1500+ Badass points with the perks. The challenges are still there but every perk I chose from the points are completely gone. The only way for me to keep my Badass points if I am unplugged and play by myself. I got this game to play with my friends and I have been trying to fix this for the past 2 days. I really need help here guys, I've tried everything I can think of for it to load my original GPD ONLINE but it won't.

I hate to say this only cause i have been thru it myself but your SOL, i tried to use a GPD from here and i got screwed but luckily for me i only lost like 200 bad points and 20 or so token, We have come to the painfull realization that you can only use a GPD on a brand new profile that hasnt played the game yet

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TwztdKaos For This Useful Post:

DEFTONED

Quote Originally Posted by TwztdKaos View Post
    I hate to say this only cause i have been thru it myself but your SOL, i tried to use a GPD from here and i got screwed but luckily for me i only lost like 200 bad points and 20 or so token, We have come to the painfull realization that you can only use a GPD on a brand new profile that hasnt played the game yet
    Thanks for the quick response, even if it's not really good news lol. Hopefully a Badass Point editor gets released soon so I can use my save online to play with friends again.

xxsnuggl3sxx

just a thought but would cache clearing help with all this?

DEFTONED

Quote Originally Posted by xxsnuggl3sxx View Post
    just a thought but would cache clearing help with all this?
    Clearing the cache wouldn't solve the problem and I've already tried everything imaginable.

Array

That not true either. You cannot use GPD file on any account that has ascess to online account silver or gold. I test it with 4 silver account and 0 achievements. It will not work. Only time I got it to work is use an offline account.