360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Request] Borderlands 2 save
Register
    unkchuck

[Request] Borderlands 2 save

I'm wondering if anyone has or can make a gpd/save that is lower level (1-10) "Siren" with Max everything (skill points, money, BA points, Gold keys). Everything i have come across is LVL 50, would like to have all the goodies but continue from where i'm at in the game leveling on my own (just with a little boom! haha).

***I don't think i have ever posted on this site, but have been a memeber for a few. So go ahead and bash me with the leech speech etc...***

Haven Donator
    Array

Re: [Request] Borderlands 2 save

Quote Originally Posted by unkchuck View Post
    I'm wondering if anyone has or can make a gpd/save that is lower level (1-10) "Siren" with Max everything (skill points, money, BA points, Gold keys). Everything i have come across is LVL 50, would like to have all the goodies but continue from where i'm at in the game leveling on my own (just with a little boom! haha).

***I don't think i have ever posted on this site, but have been a memeber for a few. So go ahead and bash me with the leech speech etc...***

There's a save hovering around this site that is level 6 which is pretty good, max money, any character, and max skill points.

The other stuff, you won't be able to obtain with modding your GPD.

There is however a way to get 255 gold keys with a modded GPD and new offline profile.

I'll link them in an edit momentarily.

EDIT:
    http://www.360haven.com/forums/showt...-keys-gpd.html

the second page of this link has a pretty good step by step process on how to do this.

http://www.360haven.com/forums/showt...d-2-saves.html

this is the link for the saves.

Haven Donator
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by unkchuck View Post

Let the bashing begins lmao. Sike nah.....just kidding hahaha.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S lll
    Downloads : 13 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2642 || Posts : 370 || Thanks : 124 || Thanked 54 Times in 37 Posts

Pseudomonas

Re: [Request] Borderlands 2 save

I accidentally delete my profile and items and then all my save games gone,so i want somebody upload her/his borderlands 2 save with Zero when arriving at sanctuary without mod (actually i need save file after saving Roland mission or 1-2 previous mission)