360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[Request] Borderlands 2 Light Modded Starter Save
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    aleph_zero

[Request] Borderlands 2 Light Modded Starter Save

I originally posted this in one of hellboy v6's threads about one his awesome saves. But figured it might be beneficial to post an official request in case anyone else thought it was a good idea.

Essentially I'm looking for a unique Starter Save that is lightly modded. So players can still enjoy some great and cool mods, while keeping the challenge and thrill of leveling up. A save like this would include:

-start of game (level 6)
    -additional skill points added (this is so you can still max out all your skills in every tree, but it won't be maxed until you reach level 50. With no left over skill points)
    -$100,000 (just enough to get started)
    -50 pieces of eridium

I think the skill points would be the most important thing, as you would have additional skill points to place wherever you want at the start of the game. Then slowly as you leveled the skill trees would begin to fill in. Here is a reference for how many skill points each class would need to have maxed skill trees at level 50:

Zer0/Assassin: +81 skill points (83 at level 6)
    Maya/Siren: +81 skill points (83 at level 6)
    Axton/Commando: +87 skill points (89 at level 6)
    Salvador/Gunzerker: +88 skill points (90 at level 6)

I'd love a save like this for an Assassin or Siren, but if anyone was willing to make a starter pack of a save like this, I'm sure plenty of people would enjoy it. Thanks!

Edit: Updated skill points necessary for each class.
    Last edited by aleph_zero; 09-24-2012 at 04:56 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aleph_zero For This Useful Post:

Ze1da

Re: [Request] Borderlands 2 Light Modded Starter Save

Quote Originally Posted by aleph_zero View Post
    I originally posted this in one of hellboy v6's threads about one his awesome saves. But figured it might be beneficial to post an official request in case anyone else thought it was a good idea.

Essentially I'm looking for a unique Starter Save that is lightly modded. So players can still enjoy some great and cool mods, while keeping the challenge and thrill of leveling up. A save like this would include:

-start of game (level 6)
    -81 additional skill points added (this is so you can still max out all your skills in every tree, but it won't be maxed until you reach level 50. With no left over skill points)
    -$100,000 (just enough to get started)
    -50 pieces of eridium

I think the skill points would be the most important thing, as you would have 81 additional skill points (83 total at level 6) to place wherever you want at the start of the game. Then slowly as you leveled the skill trees would begin to fill in. I'd love a save like this for an Assassin or Siren, but if anyone was willing to make a starter pack of a save like this, I'm sure plenty of people would enjoy it. Thanks!
    This is an awesome idea I support. I don't like playing on the super modded gamesaves where the bottom left of the screen is constantly flashing with "You have 9998 points left to spend." lol

aleph_zero

Upon further inspection, it seems Axton and Salvador have different skill tree point totals. So if anyone wanted to make a pack for a save like this, those two would need to be different. Here's the breakdown:

Zer0/Assassin: +81 skill points (83 at level 6)
    Maya/Siren: +81 skill points (83 at level 6)
    Axton/Commando: +87 skill points (89 at level 6)
    Salvador/Gunzerker: +88 skill points (90 at level 6)

Just some reference materials in case anyone was planning on making this awesome save pack.

Inactive Member
    Array

Nice idea! But eridium is very rare, need 250 or more )

Haven Donator
    Array
    Twitter: @

I agree. Also maybe a modded inventory of like 50

Array

You guy's don't get the phrase "light modded" do you?

Zero has the right Idea. Lots of points in the skills we want then leveling up like normal and playing legit except for the skills. A starter pack. Having too much eridium or 50 inventory will take away the "Starter" from "Starter pack"

I support this, I want to start a new game as Axton and the skills that balance around my playstyle are too far apart. Having those 80 points will be perfect.
    Downloads : 8 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 0 || Posts : 32 || Thanks : 5 || Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts

[CENTER][IMG]http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/2765/9zk5.jpg[/IMG]
    [COLOR=#0000ff][FONT=century gothic]"Be Happy." - Lucy[/FONT][/COLOR]
    [/CENTER]

Array

please, please, please

Array

Wow awesome idea usually when i use modded saved or wat ev i dont like being so overpowered but its nice just to have a boost in the beginning

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast