[Request] Legendary Borderlands 2 Save
Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like button collapse_40b
    Array

[Request] Legendary Borderlands 2 Save

I am planning to make a nice save with as much orange weapons as possible, can anyone help me with this?

Doesn't matter the level, just that the item is Legendary (Orange)

Once I think I have enough (If I ever get any) Ill combine them into a save with money and yata yata gold keys blah blah.

Thanks!

2. Posts
    Many

"Computers are incredibly fast, accurate, and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate, and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination."

- Albert einstein

Lifetime Stealth baby ;)
    rghjtagpro

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: [Request] Legendary Borderlands 2 Save

Obviously leeching for orange weapons for yourself...no deal!

Array

Looking at the glass half empty, what a live you have...w/e no one reply, since I'm "Leeching."

Can someone close this thread?

Array

I would hope this thread isn't closed at all in the near future. I have wanted to do this very thing. It would be great if everyone could pool their legendary weapons to create an ultra save. I have three legendary items, although one is a level 7 Scout Veruc. The other 2 are a level 49 Inflammable The Bee and some level 50 Extendified Gub. The Inflammable The Bee seems to be the illusive "The Bee" shield with the added effect of making you invulnerable to fire damage. If anybody has other level 50 legendary weapons I'll gladly swap everything I have at the moment for everything that you have at the moment. Most people don't seem to care that everybody can back up their saves and give their legendary items to absolutely everybody without ever losing them themselves. If anybody has any interest, I'll post a link to a save file with them transferred to it. I would love to get some legendary Jakobs pistols and snipers.

On a side note I also have a very selective collection of purple items that I could put in the save as well. Most items were kept based on their damage, accuracy, and rate of fire statistics so I don't bother keeping most other manufacturers other than Jakobs and Hyperion and weapon types other than sniper rifles, assault rifles, submachine guns, and pistols. My main character is Zero after all.

*update*

The goal of this save is to provide as many legendary item options as possible, including as many different potentially useful variations of legendary items that I could find. Hopefully the compilation saves on this thread, or others like them will eventually become exhaustively comprehensive and allow the user to select from every variation of legendary item available in the game for use on their own personal saves. As of now this save contains 85 legendary items, some entirely different and others with subtle cosmetic, functional, or statistical differences. Most items other than weapons are stored in the bank, because of the nature of these modified saves. I am very tired at the time of this update, so please let me know if I have left any exact duplicates (identical names, statistics, elemental effects, and cosmetics) and I will remove them and update the save.

I encourage anyone to point out items missing in the collection that they may have or know of other people having so that I can attempt to add them.

Download: Register to see the link

Credits:

Thread creator and collaborator: meanboytedx

Original save modded by: hellboy v6

Original save developed further through gameplay by: Katsuz

Legendary item save sources: Survivalism, Katsuz, Galactus_Phoenix, Jdevon, and myself (although very minimally at present).

I realize I can't credit everyone else who could possibly have contributed to this save, whether directly or indirectly, so I'll just thank the entire Xbox 360 Borderlands community, especially those who are members on this forum and have posted their saves for purposes none other than aiding other people.

There is still a lot of work to be done, but I'm tapped out for tonight. Enjoy the save and share with your friends.

meanboytedx is working on a compilation save for legendary items between 1 and 49, so if you need legendary items intended for those sorts of accounts keep watching for his updates as well.
    Last edited by xb0xisbetter; 09-29-2012 at 02:43 AM.

Array

Quote Originally Posted by xb0xisbetter Register to see the link
    I would hope this thread isn't closed at all in the near future. I have wanted to do this very thing. It would be great if everyone could pool their legendary weapons to create an ultra save. I have three legendary items, although one is a level 7 Scout Veruc. The other 2 are a level 49 Inflammable The Bee and some level 50 Extendified Gub. The Inflammable The Bee seems to be the illusive "The Bee" shield with the added effect of making you invulnerable to fire damage. If anybody has other level 50 legendary weapons I'll gladly swap everything I have at the moment for everything that you have at the moment. Most people don't seem to care that everybody can back up their saves and give their legendary items to absolutely everybody without ever losing them themselves. If anybody has any interest, I'll post a link to a save file with them transferred to it. I would love to get some legendary Jakobs pistols and snipers.

On a side note I also have a very selective collection of purple items that I could put in the save as well. Most items were kept based on their damage, accuracy, and rate of fire statistics so I don't bother keeping most other manufacturers other than Jakobs and Hyperion and weapon types other than sniper rifles, assault rifles, submachine guns, and pistols. My main character is Zero after all.
    I also have a couple of Legendary but not high level at all. :(

One is a level 15ish Shotgun, The minecraft one same level, and the Firehawk shield.

Donator
    Array

Leeching or not ill upload mine later or tomorrow, i have about 6ish legendary weapons all 50, i (think) one or more of each legendary mod from terramorphus,3-4 orange shield, and a couple orange grenade mods.

**Here it is, first save i've uploaded. So if i did it wrong don't shoot me XD
    Register to see the link
    Last edited by Survivalism; 09-27-2012 at 02:59 AM. Reason: Added link

I Am Super Awesome
    Array

Good job Survivalism. Keep it up
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 1440 || Posts : 320 || Thanks : 506 || Thanked 97 Times in 52 Posts

Help me get 16 GB's of Space on Dropbox. = ] http://db.tt/ZPUdJHeX
    GTA V Online Crew Recruitment/ Forum http://www.360haven.com/forums/threa...um/#post225160

Array

Survivalism, your save works like a charm and contains a great collection of legendary items. I hope that you don't mind that I took your save and dropped everything in the inventory that wasn't legendary, for the sake of space, and added my level 49 Inflammable The Bee and level 50 Extendified Gub. My 49 version seems to be considerably inferior to the standard 50 The Bee but someone might find the fire immunity useful. I renamed the save to Save1000.sav so nobody will mix it up with other saves or accidentally overwrite their primary saves and I have blanked the profile id field just to be safe. Let me know if I screwed anything up, I have a lot of saves in various folders on my computer. I'll try to do some farming if I can get all of the missions done on level 50.

Register to see the link
    Last edited by xb0xisbetter; 09-27-2012 at 04:10 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast