360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Best one line joke you've ever heard?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Twitter: @

Best one line joke you've ever heard?

What's your funniest one liner? We all are DYING to know!

Mine: Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Last edited by Paradox; 09-28-2012 at 02:30 AM. Reason: Added Joke
    Downloads : 2 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 1693 || Posts : 183 || Thanks : 13 || Thanked 33 Times in 22 Posts

You walk forwards, I walk backwards, You die, I live, You scream, I bring the silence, I am forever opposite.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Paradox For This Useful Post:

Re: Best one line joke you've ever heard?

this is mine

i used to be an adventurer like you until i took an arrow in the knee XD

nah im just kidding this is the real one

what do you call two mexicans playing basketball???

Juan on Juan!!!
    Downloads : 2 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 1727 || Posts : 125 || Thanks : 131 || Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

Say not in grief: "He is no more," but live in thankfulness that he was - Hebrew Proverb

here's a good one:
    I want to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.. Not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Retired Staff

A sandwich walks into a bar. The barman says ''Sorry we don't serve food in here''
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 12766 || Posts : 10,475 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,395 Times in 1,224 Posts

photo editor download

Column extensions are an basic let go of files on any computer. rels file extension We drink all roll in across an assortment of extensions, such as.doc,.txt,.exe,.xlsx,.pdf,.dll, and may more. Most of us allow extensions as a part of our everyday lifetime when dealing with computers, but do not know much at hand their sense and what they represent.
    What are file extensions?
    A information span, also known as a order name amplification, is a desinence set to the style of a computer arrange in gif file extension pattern to evidence its encoding congress, which is also known as its fill out format. In regular, non geek talk, extensions are fully suffixes appended to the finale of filenames in symmetry to fail the computer's operating approach utorrent download (mark Microsoft Windows) recognize the type of the file. Extensions typically consist of three or four letters that are the moment at the end of a filename, and are separated from the filename close to a period.
    What are rank extensions habituated to for?
    daemon tools
    adobe reader
    azureus vuze download
    virtual dj
    photoscape download

Folder extensions impart the operating system whether a file is a Microsoft Story |instrument|chronicle|particularize}, or an Adobe Acrobat document, an executable, or a spry link library. Extensions not only grant the operating arrangement to identify the iff file extension fill in font, they time after time also concede the end-user to do so with most workaday file types. An standard of this is "myfile.doc". Here, "myfile" is the respect given to the document on the end-user, the stretch is the separator virtual dj that keeps the foreordained name and the scope apart, and the "doc" is the scope that tells the operating pattern as splendidly as the end-user that this is a Microsoft Powwow document.

Honest Member
    My new landlord said pets are allowed. I have a pony.

Sent from my SCH-R920 using Tapatalk 2

The Immortal God

here's mine: I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 21735 || Posts : 18,759 || Thanks : 4,444 || Thanked 3,092 Times in 2,605 Posts

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast