360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[WIP] Resident Evil 6 Save Editor v1.0.0.0
Loading
Register
Login
Page 1 of 34 1234561126 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 269
  1. #1
    Vincent Valentine

    Resident Evil 6 Save Editor v1.0.0.0

    NOTE: Can't test if this works so its still currently a WIP.

    Special Thanks
    ===========================
    kill_seth: for his RE6 Editor
    pureIso: ISOLib.dll
    feudalnate: PackageIO.dll
    ===========================
    How to use
    ===========================
    1. Extract your save
    2. Open up my tool
    3. Click max all or change whatever you want
    4. Hit save
    5. Open save in kill_seth's editor
    6. Hit save
    7. Open save in Horizon/Modio
    8. Rehash/Resign
    9. Put save back onto USB/HDD and play
    ===========================
    Image
    ===========================





    ===========================
    Enjoy

    Download kill_seth's editor

    Download both editors

  2. The Following 177 Users Say Thank You to Vincent Valentine For This Useful Post:

    + Show/Hide list of the thanked


  3. #2
    Haven Donator
    D3VILB3HINDYOU is offline
    Join Date : Sep 2011
    Location : Lynn, MA, USA
    Posts : 354
    Array
    Twitter: @

    Re: Resident Evil 6 Save Editor v1.0.0.0

    Quote Originally Posted by Demon View Post
    NOTE: Can't test if this works so its still currently a WIP.

    Special Thanks
    ===========================
    kill_seth: for his RE6 Editor
    pureIso: ISOLib.dll
    feudalnate: PackageIO.dll
    ===========================
    How to use
    ===========================
    1. Extract your save
    2. Open up my tool
    3. Click max all or change whatever you want
    4. Hit save
    5. Open save in kill_seth's editor
    6. Hit save
    7. Open save in Horizon/Modio
    8. Rehash/Resign
    9. Put save back onto USB/HDD and play
    ===========================
    Image
    ===========================



    ===========================
    Enjoy

    Download kill_seth's editor

    Download both editors
    Nice work as always, I'll test this out once I get the game.

    UPDATE1:
    Worked great for me. Will post a save once I finish the game.
    Last edited by D3VILB3HINDYOU; 10-12-2012 at 12:09 AM.
    Downloads : 10 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2875 || Posts : 354 || Thanks : 271 || Thanked 100 Times in 56 Posts



  4. #3
    nicesquirrel

    Re: Resident Evil 6 Save Editor v1.0.0.0

    Merci Beaucoup je test

  5. #4
    Junior Member
    syndicate3h is offline
    Join Date : Nov 2011
    Posts : 10
    Array

    Re: Resident Evil 6 Save Editor v1.0.0.0

    Love the quick release of an editor, im sure alot of people appreciate it! I did try it, says its corrupt while trying to load the save. I tried the Max All. I may try again tomorrow with just editing a few if I get the time!

  6. #5
    Vincent Valentine

    Re: Resident Evil 6 Save Editor v1.0.0.0

    Quote Originally Posted by syndicate3h View Post
    Love the quick release of an editor, im sure alot of people appreciate it! I did try it, says its corrupt while trying to load the save. I tried the Max All. I may try again tomorrow with just editing a few if I get the time!
    after you edited the save in mine, did you open it up in kill_seths editor and hit save then rehash in resign? if not then thats the reason as to why its corrupted, this editor does not fix the hash so you need to load it into kill_seths editor and just hit save and it will fix it.

  7. #6
    Haven Donator
    reluctantkill3r is offline
    Join Date : Sep 2011
    Location : California
    Posts : 135
    Array

    Re: Resident Evil 6 Save Editor v1.0.0.0

    nothing but skill points stuck for me. in game everything is just as it was cept the skill points. still, good job so far. cant wait for the final version.

    read the guys post above me. No corruption for me, just didnt stick. it DID change my skill points however. dont know if that helps.

  8. #7
    Vincent Valentine

    Re: Resident Evil 6 Save Editor v1.0.0.0

    Quote Originally Posted by reluctantkill3r View Post
    nothing but skill points stuck for me. in game everything is just as it was cept the skill points. still, good job so far. cant wait for the final version
    thanks, so there must be multiple offsets for them then or you can only get it to stick with a modded xbox. ill look into this though

  9. #8
    The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

    CloudStrife7x is offline
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Location : Unknown
    Age : 30
    Posts : 18,755
    Array
    Twitter: @

    Re: Resident Evil 6 Save Editor v1.0.0.0

    great work on this editor so far Demon :)
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22357 || Posts : 18,755 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts



 

 
Page 1 of 34 1234561126 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Resident evil 4 save editor
    By Flannix in forum Xbox 360 Modding Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-19-2016, 08:27 PM
  2. Resident evil 5 save editor
    By herolegend in forum Help & Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-17-2014, 12:29 PM
  3. [WIP] Resident Evil 4 HD [Save Editor]
    By Noctis Caelum in forum Xbox 360 Modding Programs
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-25-2013, 05:01 PM

Visitors found this page by searching for:

biohazard 6 mobile eaditor

resident evil 6 xbox 360 trainer usb

resident evil 6 save editor

re6 save editor

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

About 360haven

    360haven is an Forum Devoted To Game modding Fans from all over the world.

    An Awesome Community of Xbox 360 Gamers, Modders and Developers who Create & Share Tutorials, Applications, Gfx, Trainers and Gamesaves.

    A haven for the l33t.
    A scarce paradise for modders.

Like this page

Google+