360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Tiny Tina! .. A REQ sort of...
Register
    Array

haha Tiny Tina! .. A REQ sort of...

Is anyone able to make a sound file of some sort that I could put on my android phone of Tiny Tina? Preferably of the part when she sets off the two bunny missles in the Mission: Catch a Train (or was it To Catch a Train...) and when the train blows up she screams "Ahahah! Burn all the babies!" I love that part. Or when shes making the bunny missles and starts singing "Im a little teapot, bloody and cut. Here is my handle, here is my butt". If can alright! If not, then ty for reading this. Hmm or if anyone knows of a site or something I could get it from, that would be great too. Ty~

Downloads : 32 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2390 || Posts : 107 || Thanks : 98 || Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

Does your [ASS] get jealous of the [CRAP] that comes outta your mouth?!.....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jefejoobes For This Useful Post:

Array

Re: Tiny Tina! .. A REQ sort of...

Downloads : 23 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2699 || Posts : 314 || Thanks : 27 || Thanked 40 Times in 28 Posts

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Swiftus For This Useful Post:

Array

Re: Tiny Tina! .. A REQ sort of...

Lol ty thats great :)
    Downloads : 32 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2390 || Posts : 107 || Thanks : 98 || Thanked 10 Times in 10 Posts

Does your [ASS] get jealous of the [CRAP] that comes outta your mouth?!.....