when there is a Horizon without a Borderlands 2 mod tool, there is always...
Borderlands 2 Ultimate Starter Saves
5 SAVES, PLAY LIKE A GOD!
Each toon starts at 1.1, just as if you were to start a fresh character. Each one is modded as followed:
- Level 50
- $99,999,999 Dollars
- 99 Eridium
- 252 Inventory Space
- Completely Filled Skill Trees (NO UNUSED POINTS!!!)
There are 2 folders labeled EMPTY HANDED and LOADED, if you start with the EMPTY HANDED saves you start only with the above and what new games usually start with. If you start with the LOADED saves, you start out with the above and the following in your inventory:
Weapons: (x2 for Gunzerker)
Scalable Conference Call
Alkaline The Bee
Sticky Longbow Bonus Package
Legendary "Insert Class" Class Mod
Blood Of Terramorphous
Vitality Relic (Max Health 50%)
Aggression Relic (Shotgun Damage 26%)
Vault Hunter's Relic
Proficiency Relic (Cooldown 35%)
HOW TO USE:
1) Download the file (duh )
2) Use a unzip program to extract the files (i use Winrar)
3) Open Horizon
4) Hopefully you keep your Profile on a USB Drive, which would make things a lot easier...if not, move the profile you use to a USB Drive
5) Create a new profile (can be offline, can be Xbox Live Silver, doesn't matter) and move that to your USB Drive
6) Take your saves you just downloaded (.SAV Files) and drag them to the Device Explorer
7) Choose the profile you want to use and click Use This Profile
8 ) It will then say 'The following packages were successfully transferred to "your thumb drive"'
9) Repeat with any other saves you want to use
10) Once done, close Horizon, safely remove your thumb drive from your computer, and play!
make sure when you are prompted to choose which drive you want to load in the game, choose your thumb drive, and then press Y to choose which character to use.
i figured i would make this since there was somewhat of a demand for it. Thanks for looking