credits goes to the maker Brad1571
How do I use it:
1. Download and install Python 2.7.3 (Kepp the Python Install Directory to the default location, for easy use).
2. Download the ZIP/RAR found at the "Download" section of this post.
3. Extract the 'SaveGame.sav' from your SaveXXXX.sav file. This can be done by placing the SaveXXXX.sav into Horizon and clicking 'contents'.
4. Create a folder and place all of the contents in it (including the ZIP and Save files).
5. Rename the 'SaveGame.sav' which was extracted from SaveXXXX.sav to something other than SaveGame.sav, E.G: 'Save.sav'.
6. Run the application (The application will require .NET Framework 4.0).
7. Where it says 'Data Location' navigate to the FOLDER which contains all of the contents (the application, savefile.py & your save).
8. Where it says 'savefile.py Name' leave it as savefile.py (if you've change the file savefile.py then modify this)!
9. Where it says 'Game Save Name' input the name of the savegame.sav you renamed (E.G: Save.sav).
10. Modify the save how you like.
11. Click "Mod Borderlands 2".
12. Wait for the DOS to close and you should then see a file in the directory which contains all of the information named 'SaveGame.sav'.
13. Replace the SaveGame.sav within the SaveXXXX.sav contents (using Horizon).
14. Rehash and resign your save.
15. Move the save to your USB/HDD.
What can this mod:
- Backpack Capacity.
- Inventory Item Levels.
V1.2 (Possibly fixed a major bug):
RAR - http://www.mediafire.com/?72aif821h4i92i0
ZIP - http://www.mediafire.com/?wwb88h6kt3eikz2