360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
What RPG's do you like most? Which do you wish didnt exist? <---- (Hate the most)
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Array

Cool What RPG's do you like most? Which do you wish didnt exist? <---- (Hate the most)

I love Diablo 3 and Silkroad. I HATE Runescape and WoW.

Array

Re: What RPG's do you like most? Which do you wish didnt exist? <---- (Hate the most)

Wish they made a shining force 3 (All three in English) remake for the 360. Also, when the hell is Kuf II coming out for the 360. lol
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2616 || Posts : 320 || Thanks : 507 || Thanked 97 Times in 52 Posts

Help me get 16 GB's of Space on Dropbox. = ] http://db.tt/ZPUdJHeX
    GTA V Online Crew Recruitment/ Forum http://www.360haven.com/forums/threa...um/#post225160

Retired Staff

Array
    Twitter: @
    Love most Legend Of Dragoon there's nothing like it and the worst ever made Last Remnant I'm very disappointed at Square for this game lol
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 13182 || Posts : 10,475 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Re: What RPG's do you like most? Which do you wish didnt exist? <---- (Hate the most)

Tales of Vesperia. The only thing I don't like is how the west doesn't get the updated PS3 content. By this point it's no secret that Microsoft paid Namco Bandai to not release the PS3 version outside of Japan, but there's still no reason why we couldn't get DLC for the 360 version to bring us up to date (and that decision is all on NB). That's why ToV is the last Tales game I plan on buying, despite the fact that I love it more than any RPG so far.

Chrono Cross would be my second favorite, with Final Fantasy IX being a very close third. Legend of Mana is up there somewhere too, even though it's less an RPG and more a beat-em-up with RPG elements.
    Downloads : 20 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4520 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 628 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    Tales of Vesperia. The only thing I don't like is how the west doesn't get the updated PS3 content. By this point it's no secret that Microsoft paid Namco Bandai to not release the PS3 version outside of Japan, but there's still no reason why we couldn't get DLC for the 360 version to bring us up to date. That's why ToV is the last Tales game I plan on buying, despite the fact that I love it more than any RPG so far.

Chrono Cross would be my second favorite, with Final Fantasy IX being a very close third. Legend of Mana is up there somewhere too, even though it's less an RPG and more a beat-em-up with RPG elements.
    yeah but the other Tales series games are coming out on ps3 over the in Japan so we get them on ps3 here like Tales of Graces F and Tales of Xillia which have all the updated stuff that the japanese versions has, so i will still keep getting them ;), but Tales of Vesperia was awesome, to me its one of my favorite rpgs but there are other Tales games i like better then it like Tales of Graces F and Tales of the Abyss

now my favorite rpg of all time is FFVII but almost everyone nows that lol, i like other final fantasy games like FFVIII and FFX, also like other rpgs like the Star Ocean series, the Growlanser Series, the Kingdoms hearts series, the Mana Khemia series, the list goes on and on lol

Quote Originally Posted by thegutta View Post
    Love most Legend Of Dragoon there's nothing like it and the worst ever made Last Remnant I'm very disappointed at Square for this game lol
    Last Remnant is an awesome game IMO :P lol
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22152 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Quote Originally Posted by CloudStrife7x View Post
    yeah but the other Tales series games are coming out on ps3 over here like Tales of Graces F and Tales of Xillia which have all the updated stuff that the japanese version has, so i will still keep getting them ;), but Tales of Vesperia was awesome, to me its one of my favorite rpgs but there are other Tales games i like better then it like Tales of Graces F and Tales of the Abyss

now my favorite rpg of all time is FFVII but almost everyone nows that lol, i like other final fantasy games like FFVIII and FFX, also like other rpgs like the Star Ocean series, the Growlanser Series, the Kingdoms hearts series, the Mana Khemia series, the list goes on and on lol
    Ooooh, I forgot about Star Ocean and Kingdom Hearts. Though I'm pretty upset that KH only has FF characters from VII onwards. Where's the Terra and Cecil love?
    Downloads : 20 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4520 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 628 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    Ooooh, I forgot about Star Ocean and Kingdom Hearts. Though I'm pretty upset that KH only has FF characters from VII onwards. Where's the Terra and Cecil love?
    yeah i would have liked if they would include other FF characters from earlier games, maybe when they finally decided to make KH3 they will add others but i wont hold my breath lol, another series that i like is the xenosaga series those games were amazing, so many great memories
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22152 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

Lost odyssey
    Tales of vesperia
    breath of fire
    Grandia
    Final fantasy
    Thousand arms
    Tomba
    Alundra
    Jade cocoon
    Beyond oasis

I have literally tons more plus other old school games that i still need to play i have lost interest in gaming mainly because im into weight lifting trying to get my body in shape hopefully when i return to gaming it will be a nice breeze of fresh air like im new to the scene because gaming for me now just seems boring and thats why i play old games because i love the nostalgia feeling

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast