360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
I am impressed.
Register

Thread: I am impressed.

Array

Haha I am impressed.

To be completely honest, I am fairly impressed with 360 Haven. The reason for this, is due to the fact that everybody seems to be really friendly (so far of course) but I have yet to find any reason to dislike 360 Haven. Unlike TTG (although I did enjoy their website) people on here seem to not take credit for others work. And unlike Se7enSins, people on here seem to be more active and as I have previously stated more friendly. Over All i am very impressed with this community and I tend to stay active for quit a while.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KingDarkelite For This Useful Post:

Extorris
    Array

Re: I am impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by KingDarkelite View Post
    To be completely honest, I am fairly impressed with 360 Haven. The reason for this, is due to the fact that everybody seems to be really friendly (so far of course) but I have yet to find any reason to dislike 360 Haven. Unlike TTG (although I did enjoy their website) people on here seem to not take credit for others work. And unlike Se7enSins, people on here seem to be more active and as I have previously stated more friendly. Over All i am very impressed with this community and I tend to stay active for quit a while.
    Actually, most of the save editors and game modding tools that spread throughout those websites usually originate from here 90% of the time.

We are a close dedicated team who not only do everything for free, but take it upon ourselves to teach others how it is done and share whatever research we can with the modding community. I'm glad you're enjoying it here though.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Renegade For This Useful Post:

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Re: I am impressed.

We're very tightly knit, but by no means exclusive. That's what I like about this place. We're always working together, be it to make large programs for the newest games, or to help less experienced members learn. Just like every community we have our bad apples, but they don't stay long and that behavior is never encouraged.

I think what I like the most about this place is that the "rule of post count" doesn't apply here. Even if a member has been here for a long time or has contributed a lot to the site, he still gets the hammer if he steps too far out of line. We're all judged equally, regardless of standing. People get what they deserve here; if you're good then you get praise and badges, if you're bad then you get punished, and if you do nothing then you get nothing. A member shines through based on his accomplishments and attitude, not based on who he knows and which string he can pull.
    Downloads : 20 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4515 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 628 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Emerald Lance For This Useful Post: