360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
I wonder if its possible...
Register
    Array
    Twitter: @

I wonder if its possible...

im planning something weird (or awesome)
    im planning to send a friend request to EVERYONE (except of course the inactive ones) in this awesome place
    i know its weird/corny or whatever but its what i wanted to do in ages :P
    i tried in other websites but they said no :(
    but still i want to know if its possible (i REALLY hope its possible) coz that would be awesome imo
    my goal is to get as much friends as possible so
    just post a comment and ill send a friend request to you

Downloads : 2 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2143 || Posts : 125 || Thanks : 131 || Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

Say not in grief: "He is no more," but live in thankfulness that he was - Hebrew Proverb

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Re: I wonder if its possible...

It is possible. Some members have their gamertag posted on their profile page or somewhere in the forum. That said, I think you should know that many members (myself included) don't accept friend requests from people they don't know. I myself have been keeping my XBL friend list at 10 for a long time.

Often times leechers will want to be friends with people who can mod games so that their "friend" can mod their game for them without them having to learn how to do it themselves. Now, I'm not saying you're that kind of guy, but you understand where I'm coming from when I say that many members aren't accepting friend requests for that reason.

However, there are also a lot of members that I'm sure would love to hook up online sometime. It all depends on the individual. Good luck, and I hope you get a lot of hits! ^-^

(Actually, I'm surprised a thread like this hasn't popped up yet. All in all, it's a pretty good idea. It would be cool to see a group started up around this premise.)
    Downloads : 20 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4520 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 628 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Array

-hahaha-
    very wild but i like your idea ~
    Downloads : 46 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2361 || Posts : 101 || Thanks : 322 || Thanked 99 Times in 35 Posts

~I'd finally set out to make my mark.. to find adventure.. but instead.. adventure found me ~

Gfx Artist
    Rpg_Fan

Array

My friend list is very small :(
    Downloads : 25 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 3554 || Posts : 924 || Thanks : 85 || Thanked 229 Times in 133 Posts

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    It is possible. Some members have their gamertag posted on their profile page or somewhere in the forum. That said, I think you should know that many members (myself included) don't accept friend requests from people they don't know. I myself have been keeping my XBL friend list at 10 for a long time.

Often times leechers will want to be friends with people who can mod games so that their "friend" can mod their game for them without them having to learn how to do it themselves. Now, I'm not saying you're that kind of guy, but you understand where I'm coming from when I say that many members aren't accepting friend requests for that reason.

However, there are also a lot of members that I'm sure would love to hook up online sometime. It all depends on the individual. Good luck, and I hope you get a lot of hits! ^-^

(Actually, I'm surprised a thread like this hasn't popped up yet. All in all, it's a pretty good idea. It would be cool to see a group started up around this premise.)
    im not sure if you meant on xbox but what i meant was here on 360haven coz my friends list is full on xbox
    Downloads : 2 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2143 || Posts : 125 || Thanks : 131 || Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

Say not in grief: "He is no more," but live in thankfulness that he was - Hebrew Proverb

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Oh. Yeah, I did mean Xbox. My bad. In that case, I've never sent a friend request to somebody and have them say no. In fact, a lot of people have their settings to accept friend requests automatically. However, I don't know if it's possible to set up a mass friend request that hit everybody. I guess just go through each member at a time.
    Downloads : 20 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4520 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 628 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

MSRFocus

I'll be your friend :)

SanchoVilla

DO ITTTTTT :)