Borderlands 2 DLC 1 is required!
So this save is for people who don't like the concept of having a boss once a day. If you like that idea, please don't read any further.
Master Gee the Invincible.
Start At Hayter's Folly with the quest.
Farm him the same way you would farm the Warrior(The storyline quest method - for higher chance at Legendary items)
1. Use player 1 to load save
2. Player 2 to pick up items
3. Player 2 leaves
4. Player 1 does not save
You can do this alone too, you just need two controllers.
This is a Level 50 Siren with a bunch of Seraph Items but only 10 Crystals.
We figured out how to kill Gee.
1. Attack sandworms till they have low health. Lure Gee so that when you kill the worm, he will be standing on or near it.
2. Have Gee step on the gushing caustic acid(Make him follow you) - This should lower his shield slowly ( If you repeat this the shield drops quicker)
3. Kite till shield drops.
4. Unleash hell on Gee( If you can) and attack him, beware of acid being spit at you.
Important tip: Standing on gushing acid causes it to stop, or if you lure Gee properly it will stop. Grenades with implosion(Singularity Grenades work too) It forces Gee to go there.
Credit to people that helped.
I have farmed him and Hyperius about 15-20 times each, no legendary items yet. They did drop seraph weapons though, which are the same quality that you can find in the black market.
Hyperius dropped Norfleet(Legendary Rocket Launcher) in a game session I was in.