360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Need Help, Borderlands 2 with Captain Scarlett DLC, Mission HYPERIUS THE INVINCIBLE
Register
    Andez1986

money Need Help, Borderlands 2 with Captain Scarlett DLC, Mission HYPERIUS THE INVINCIBLE

THIS DUDE IS SERIOUSLY HARD, I AM LEVEL 50 ASSASSIN, MY WEAPONS ARE A CORROSIVE BAZOOKA TAKING 71758x6, ASSAULT RIFLE TAKING 23383 EXPLOSIVE, SNIPER RIFLE TAKING 29352 WITH FIRE AND A SHOTGUN TAKING 39824x2 plus 850% weapon damage, MY HEALTH IS 47822 AND SHIELD IS 46047,

I CANNOT TOUCH THIS GUY ON MY OWN, I NEED SOME SERIOUSLY POWERFUL ALLIES TO TAKE HIM OUT ANYONE INTERESTED, THIS IS BY FAR THE HARDEST BOSS IVE COME ACROSS, IM DOING NEXT TO NO DAMAGE TO HIM OF THE LITTLE ROBOTS SURROUNDING HIM

REWARD FOR MISSION
    CASH = 6502
    EXP = 19554

Array

Re: Need Help, Borderlands 2 with Captain Scarlett DLC, Mission HYPERIUS THE INVINCIB

you will need to double your health and shields but you should still be able to kill him (just) first you need to take down the robots one by one to stop his invincibility shield as when he's linked to them he is completly invincible the best way is to just stay at a good distance from him and hiit them hard with extreamly powerful rocket launcher's or snipers and homing grenades another good way to deal with him is to have health stealing weapon's and a good regen artifact and if possible a damn good spike shield for when he melee's you as he will jump half way acros the arena to get close to you and melee you use you invisibility as much as possible to make sure he loses track of you before you attack him while from behind and in the head for critical hits as long as you can avoid him after he jumps toward you with zero's invisibility you should be able to kill him given enough practice (he's a piece of cake compared to master gee).

Andez1986

Re: Need Help, Borderlands 2 with Captain Scarlett DLC, Mission HYPERIUS THE INVINCIB

Can Anyone trade any high powered shields or weapons so i can take out Hyperius the invincible

i have a mirv grenade takes 68546 x 10 but the doubles for a 2nd explosion of 10 little grenades and still this doesn't even touoch them

Array

Bee shield+ Tediore SMG.

Array
    Twitter: @

your character is weak for a level 50 so have no chance against hyperius currently , ive tried it with a 56k amp damage bee shield , corrosive norfleet that does 219k x3 damage my health is 70k and he still beat me the first couple times , hyperius is a strategy boss u have
    shoot him when his shield is down and then shoot the robots that are linked to hyperius when his shield is up and rinse and repeat once his shield is gone its easier, master gee the invincible is far worse tho

Andez1986

ive had a few goes at him, i take one of the robots down to about 70% life then hyperious does something like a big blast then i die lol,

does anyone want to trade anything for some very high powered stuff?
    or i dont mind taking something high powered from you for free lol,

im on my 2nd playthrough now aswell

Array

I am willing to help you if you would like, as long as you don't have a problem if I use modded guns.

Pm me and I'll give you my GT.

Andez1986

to be honest i traded with somebody and i had a stupidly powerful gun and blew hyperious away before he managed to summon his minions and before he smashed my health, he took my shield out tho, master gee i done too, took me about 20 mins to kill him, rewards didn't seem much for how hard they were to be fair, nevermind, can kill hyperious a few more times now for badass points, thanks anyway, so im offering help if someone else is stuck on them, pm me and ill give my GT if people are stuck like i was