Gears of War 3 - PlayerStorage Editor v188.8.131.52
How to use:
1. Extract the "Player Data" and "Gamer Profile" from your XBox 360 Device.
2. Run the editor, open the "Player Data" and then your "Gamer Profile".
3. Change what you want, click save and close the editor.
4. Open the modded "Player Data" in Horizon's Package Manager and Rehash & Resign it.
5. Inject the "Player Data" back to your XBox 360 Device.
5. Go to the dashboard, sign out your "Gamer Profile" and go offline.
6. Start the game offline, sign in your "Gamer Profile" and load the modded save.
7. Play few matches, then go online.
Q: Can I be banned?
A: Yes, you can. Make sure you mod legit and don't mod your events.
Q: My Player Data can't be opened. What is the problem?
A: That can have many reasons. The best would be if you send me your Player Data.
Q: My stats have been reseted after modding. What is the problem?
A: Make sure you opened the right Gamer Profile in editor.
- Add all grenades to weapons tab.
- Sync ID will increment at save progress.
- Add "Nemeses Killes" and "Grenades Sapped" to Versus.
- Fixed onyx requirements for VENGEFUL and LEADER.
- Set EXP Limit for Command Center.
- Remove Medal Amount Limit.
- Rename "Nemeses Killed" into "Nemeses Executed".
- Added "Picked Up" and "Deaths Holding" for all grenade types.
- Remove "Kills Holding Shild" from Main and add Shield to Weapons.
- Add "Deaths Holding" and "Picked Up" to shield.
- Add Avatar Awards to Unlockables
- Add Unlock All Button to Unlockables
- Improve performance and gui.
- Add "Flag EXP" to Horde.
- Add "Impossible Set" to Weapon Skins.
- If you mod the levels of the fortifications the EXP will raise to the exact amount of each level. So you can the fortifications more legit.
- Add "Taken Captives" and "Downs From Cover" to Main tab.
- Add 2 new weapons "Flail" and "Ripper". It seems that Ripper don't exist in the final version of the game. But its stats exist.
- The performance and GUI are improved.
- Fixed save issues.
- Fixed the "Impossible Set" weapon skin.
Uploaded the new version 2, because the last one was damaged.
Please say thanks, if you like this editor.