Firstly, I'd like to point out that I take absolutely no credit for this, it is not my tool, and I did not discover it. The only reason I am making this is because it seems like no one else has found it yet.
I also believe this is the only mod tool which allows you to edit your backpack space as of yet.
Register to see the link
Make sure you download all of the above.
- Download and install Python 2.7.3 (Keep the Python Install Directory in the default location, for easy use).
- Download the ZIP/RAR found at the "Downloads" section of this post.
- Extract the 'SaveGame.sav' from your SaveXXXX.sav file. This can be done by placing the SaveXXXX.sav into Horizon and clicking 'contents'.
- Create a folder and place all of the contents in it (including the ZIP and Save files).
- Rename the 'SaveGame.sav' which was extracted from SaveXXXX.sav to something other than SaveGame.sav, E.G: 'Save.sav'.
- Run the application (The application will require .NET Framework 4.0).
- Where it says 'Data Location' navigate to the FOLDER which contains all of the contents (the application, savefile.py & your save).
- Where it says 'savefile.py Name' leave it as savefile.py (if you've change the file savefile.py then modify this)!
- Where it says 'Game Save Name' input the name of the savegame.sav you renamed (E.G: Save.sav).
- Modify the save how you like.
- Click "Mod Borderlands 2".
- Wait for the DOS to close and you should then see a file in the directory which contains all of the information named 'SaveGame.sav'.
- Replace the SaveGame.sav within the SaveXXXX.sav contents (using Horizon).
- Rehash and resign your save.
- Move the save to your USB/HDD.
All credit for this goes to Brad1571 of XboxMB.
Also, I'd appreciate it if someone could get some footage of this in action, so I can put it in to this topic, as I can't right now.