360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Borderlands 2(by far the fastest bad ass ranking save and for seraph crsytal farming)
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

Grimace 2 Borderlands 2(by far the fastest bad ass ranking save and for seraph crsytal farming)

i would firstly like to say this is not my save i only found it on another site (i would give credit to the creator but i don't even remember where i got the save from). i noticed when using it i was getting bad ass rank fast for doing really nothing. i was getting bad ass rank while i was walking around.

it is a level 250 siren

step 1 put your ID's on the save then R&R
    step 2 load up borderlands 2 and load this character save
    step 3 jump in any vehicle then jump out and do what ever you like, you will continue to get bad ass rank (the rank is from the challenge heal me please)
    step 4 once you stop getting bad ass rank repeat step 3

within 30-40 minutes you could get aprox 3000 bad ass token

one other thing that can be done with this save is farming the seraph crystal on master gee, all you have to do is put a dummy account id's on this save and do split screen, go to Hayter's Folly and leave you accounts character at the entrance and use the level 250 siren to go to master gee, open the door to his cave and phase lock him and he will instantly die and drop loot. then just walk into his cave up to where it starts dropping down then back out back to the switch and he will respawn. sometimes you can phase lock him 2x before you have to walk in and out again though. you can kill him as many times as you want this way then just go into his cave and collect all the gems, money, eridium and what even else you want. since gems, money & eridium are shared you character will load up on what ever is collected.

hope this helps people get a high bad ass rank fast, and also helps them with farming the seraph crystals.

Here's the Character Lvl250Siren.rar

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Nastyweasel For This Useful Post:

+ Show/Hide list of the thanked

Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Re: Borderlands 2(by far the fastest bad ass ranking save and for seraph crsytal farm

nice save shared Nastyweasel
    Downloads : 57 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 16109 || Posts : 13,032 || Thanks : 3,661 || Thanked 1,791 Times in 1,446 Posts

Serious_M

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Borderlands 2(by far the fastest bad ass ranking save and for seraph crsytal farm

nice share Nastyweasel :)
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22149 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,095 Times in 2,607 Posts

Retired Staff

Array
    Awesome share Nastyweasel :)
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 13179 || Posts : 10,475 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

Array

cool share bro
    Downloads : 2 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2140 || Posts : 125 || Thanks : 131 || Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts

Say not in grief: "He is no more," but live in thankfulness that he was - Hebrew Proverb

Haven's Warrior lv55

Array
    Nice share ;)
    Downloads : 65 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 3104 || Posts : 771 || Thanks : 286 || Thanked 279 Times in 130 Posts

Array

I know what I am going to be doing today :) nice share!

Banned Noob
    Array

thanks bro!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast