- Hex Editor (I prefer Hex Workshop)
1.- Get some Pounds between 1.000 and 9.000.
2.- make sure that it's all saved.
3.- Write down your money value and EXIT to the game's Main Menu
4.- Now exit to the dashboard, and extract ASSASSINSCREED3SAVEGAME1A to your PC
5.- Using an Hex editor (i use Hex Workshop), open your savegame and search for your money value in hexadecimal, but inverted:
5.- If your money value is 1234, then in hex would be 04D2 (4 characters), then inverted would be D204 (move 2 characters to the end).
6.- Search for possible matches; It SHOULD only return you with one value in the entire save file but if there's more, redo all steps after gaining some more money in the game.
6.- Once you find the right value, replace all 4 characters with FFFF, this would make your money amount change to 65535.
7.- Click Save in the hex editor. Rehash and resign as usual, then inject the file in your HDD/USB.
8.- Load up the game, it should recognize your save file and you should have £65.535 in your pocket.
*How To Mod Higher than 65535*
1) Get more than 68000 in currency in game (hex : 0109A0)
2) Reorder the hex to A00901 and change it to FFFFFF
3) Save it in hex editor and then close, then resign n rehash and inject the modded save back into your usb
4) Load up your save in assassin's creed 3 and it should say £16777215
Enjoy your high amount of currency.