360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Borderlands 2 Modded Weapons/Items that stick
Register
    Array

Borderlands 2 Modded Weapons/Items that stick

So I have been doing serious test for a little while. I have found a few weapons that's actual stick in the inventory after saving and exiting, etc. I am still testing but I wanted to check if anyone else has been able to do this or has any info, if so please post weapon code. So far it seems to be as long as you keep the same type of weapon part or category and also seems, not confirmed but DLC weapons stick modded. Please post weapon or item codes that stick. Thank you and will add as I confirm them.

Array
    Back to the topic, I am testing, I have a few that SEEM.... To work, If anybody else has any confirmations or tested this as well please post. As soon as I can confirm the few I have are working ill be able to confirm for the rest. The update for now the few working have the same type parts. For example shotgun, used torgue barrel and mixed manufacturer parts but all shotgun. Also early test but so far I have a tumtum buffalo that has assault rifle damage and mag that so far has stayed in my inventory. I have other profiles I am switching between to check for verification. The more people that help the faster we can avoid having to go back and forth the the Bank. Thank all

Array
    Just update, Maggie pistol with torgue barrel and pistol dmg acc in element stuck 2 times in a row with acct offline and I switch to an acct online and it stuck. At that time it was already late. If anyone has some tests or ideas for me to try let me know or if someone else found a way and has a post.