360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Borderlands 2 enhances save game security!
Loading
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 9
  1. #1
    Haven Donator
    OGCuban is offline
    Join Date : Sep 2012
    Posts : 28
    Array

    Borderlands 2 enhances save game security!

    So GearboxSoftware released an update today for Borderlands 2 on Xbox 360 to enhance save game security. I am intrigued if anyone has encountered any issues editing their saves after the update. Please share your comments since I am at work and cannot check myself at the moment. For more details on this update, visit http://t.co/HY5mADjZ

    I advise to be careful as I wouldn't want anyone getting banned.



    ***OGCuban***
    Last edited by OGCuban; 11-07-2012 at 05:24 PM. Reason: Thread title

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Kenix is offline
    Join Date : Sep 2012
    Posts : 21
    Array

    Re: Borderlands 2 enhances save game security!

    i blame those who hack their level into the 50,000 range, then played in open games. a modded level 100 or a level 50 with modded level 100 weapons probably wouldnt havent alerted gearbox

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    360HAVEN
    vision is offline
    Join Date : Sep 2011
    Posts : 115
    Array

    Re: Borderlands 2 enhances save game security!

    havent had any issues that i know of.. and didnt know you could mod a lvl 50 with lvl 100 weapons

  4. #4
    Haven's Warrior lv55

    Pk89 is offline
    Join Date : Oct 2011
    Location : New Jersey
    Posts : 771
    Array
    Quote Originally Posted by Kenix View Post
    i blame those who hack their level into the 50,000 range, then played in open games. a modded level 100 or a level 50 with modded level 100 weapons probably wouldnt havent alerted gearbox
    Huuum It had nothing to do with the mods .. They released the update to protect saves from the graveyard virus ..
    Downloads : 65 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 3104 || Posts : 771 || Thanks : 286 || Thanked 279 Times in 130 Posts



  5. #5
    shyno

    Re: Borderlands 2 enhances save game security!

    Quote Originally Posted by vision View Post
    havent had any issues that i know of.. and didnt know you could mod a lvl 50 with lvl 100 weapons
    I have a modded save (skill points and backpack space) will it be ok if i go online with that save?

  6. #6
    Haven Donator
    OGCuban is offline
    Join Date : Sep 2012
    Posts : 28
    Array

    Re: Borderlands 2 enhances save game security!

    Quote Originally Posted by shyno View Post
    I have a modded save (skill points and backpack space) will it be ok if i go online with that save?
    Well i was playing yesterday with my character and I didn't experience any problems. Now I haven't done any editing after the update so I still have to look into that. My character also has a modded backpack.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to OGCuban For This Useful Post:


  8. #7
    Haven Donator
    OGCuban is offline
    Join Date : Sep 2012
    Posts : 28
    Array

    Re: Borderlands 2 enhances save game security!

    Quote Originally Posted by l3andr09 View Post
    Huuum It had nothing to do with the mods .. They released the update to protect saves from the graveyard virus ..
    This is what the update states check the link if you want.
    "11/6/12 Update

    Added security to prevent data loss tied to malicious violations of the Xbox Live Code of Conduct through an unsupported third-party program."

  9. #8
    shyno

    Re: Borderlands 2 enhances save game security!

    Quote Originally Posted by OGCuban View Post
    Well i was playing yesterday with my character and I didn't experience any problems. Now I haven't done any editing after the update so I still have to look into that. My character also has a modded backpack.
    Thanks for the info good to know i wont loose my progress (im on 2.5 now)

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. borderlands 2 save game
    By zivviz2 in forum Xbox 360 Game Saves
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-25-2014, 10:01 PM
  2. (Request) Could someone mod my Borderlands 2 game SAVE ??
    By jackfhi in forum Xbox 360 Modified Game Saves
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-10-2012, 12:11 AM
  3. [Request] Borderlands 2 Zer0 game save
    By botterevolution in forum Xbox 360 Modified Game Saves
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-23-2012, 04:57 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.
     

About 360haven

    360haven is an Forum Devoted To Game modding Fans from all over the world.

    An Awesome Community of Xbox 360 Gamers, Modders and Developers who Create & Share Tutorials, Applications, Gfx, Trainers and Gamesaves.

    A haven for the l33t.
    A scarce paradise for modders.

Like this page

Google+