360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
how many post

Thread: how many post

how many post

do i need to make before i can download things that i am not permitted to download yet?

Re: how many post

and how come i can download from some threads but others say i am not permitted yet?

Emerald Lance

Re: how many post

You need to be active. No specific amounts of posts are required to download, so long as you do post. If you aren't active in the community, you'll lose the ability to download. Now that you've posted, try downloading a few more things.

Post count does matter when considering just how much you can download. The higher your standing as a member, the more you're allowed in download bandwidth. You should notice a big change once you get our of that junior status and become a proper member.
    Downloads : 20 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4099 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 626 Times in 305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Emerald Lance For This Useful Post: