360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Xbox RGH question.
Register
    Array

Xbox RGH question.

Well since I am getting ready to but a modded xbox (RGH or JTag) I was wondering which one I should get. Also is it possible to go on Xbox Live Servers With one without getting caught and band?

Developer

Array

Re: Xbox RGH question.

If you're buying a console so that you can mod games online, you might as well not even buy one. RGH/JTAG consoles are for people who are interested in modding games for offline use. These consoles have been blacklisted by Microsoft and can't go online. The only way you will be able to take one online is if you can reverse the security checks and spoof them with signing in. Only a select few, if any, know how to do that. These consoles are more for people who don't care about xbox live, and would rather mod the campaign then play multiplayer. One of the good things about these consoles is that you can play games off the hard drive, so if you like campaigns you'd be good to go.

If that's you, I'd suggest getting a Jasper or Slim console. Those consoles tend to last longer then all the other motherboards. I have a 16MB Jasper for sale right now. If your interested here is my thread: http://www.360haven.com/forums/showt...-rgh-shop.html

Array

This may be stupid but when you say 16mb Do you mean thats all the memory it can hold?

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by KingDarkelite View Post
    This may be stupid but when you say 16mb Do you mean thats all the memory it can hold?
    No, that's just the size of the nand. The console has no internal memory, but If you get the package with the 120GB Hard Drive you don't have to work about that.