So if you are not happy with your Gamertag and want to change it, but you dont have the money or you just dont want to pay, then keep reading!
1. Go into a Live Chat with Microsoft Support (http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us)
2. Use these options:
- Product: Xbox LIVE
- Category: Other
3. Then hit "Start Chat"
4. Write this: (Or whatever you want)
"Im getting so many hate messages on XBL, forums, etc and dont have enough money to change my Gamertag."
5. Wait until your connected with someone.
6. Now you just want to tell him/her that you need a GT change because of hate messages.
7. He should soon say something like this:
"Im putting a forced gamertag change through, I hope you still dont get hate messages."
8. Next time you sign into Xbox Live, on your console or PC, you should get a "Gamertag Change Required!
In accordance with Xbox Live policy, the gamertag [GAMERTAG] is no longer allowed. You must change your gamertag before playing online."
Have fun with your new Gamertag!