360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Anyone Going to buy a Wii U Today???
Register
Login
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

secret smile Anyone Going to buy a Wii U Today???

Just seeing if anyone out there is going to buy themselves a Wii U today. I will get mine today (black 32GB) model and give some
    feedback if anyone is interested.

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Anyone Going to buy a Wii U Today???

i was planning to get it but its sold out everywhere nearby >.> lol, oh well i will try to get it later
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22363 || Posts : 18,755 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,096 Times in 2,607 Posts

Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Barts Watersport Adventure Champion

not yet but maybe in 2013
    Downloads : 57 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 16324 || Posts : 13,029 || Thanks : 3,661 || Thanked 1,791 Times in 1,446 Posts

Serious_M

Retired Staff

Array
    Nope n not any time soon i already have a ps3 n a 360 i don't need another copy of both lol so I'm good :D
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 13396 || Posts : 10,473 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

Follow the Buzzards
    SterlingArcher

Array

got mine this mourning when gamestop opened (9am).

deluxe set
    new super mario bros. u
    lego city: undercover <---pre-ordered
    wii remote plus
    metal gear rising: revengeance limited edition <---pre-ordered
    Downloads : 140 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 6482 || Posts : 3,353 || Thanks : 1,204 || Thanked 1,432 Times in 637 Posts

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

I want one so bad! But I really just want it for New Mario and for Smash Bros. And of course the next Zelda game when it comes out. But yeah, those guys won't be out for a while (except Mario), so I'm in no rush. If Smash Bros and Zelda start getting closer and I STILL don't have a Wii U, then I'll worry. XP

EDIT: Although... I have been hearing rumors about an HD port of Wind Waker maybe. If that happens to be true (and that's a pretty far-stretched if) then I'll probably sell some organs to get it. ^-^;
    Downloads : 20 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4736 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 629 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    I want one so bad! But I really just want it for New Mario and for Smash Bros. And of course the next Zelda game when it comes out. But yeah, those guys won't be out for a while (except Mario), so I'm in no rush. If Smash Bros and Zelda start getting closer and I STILL don't have a Wii U, then I'll worry. XP

EDIT: Although... I have been hearing rumors about an HD port of Wind Waker maybe. If that happens to be true (and that's a pretty far-stretched if) then I'll probably sell some organs to get it. ^-^;
    Oh man i just woke up and miss read that LOL i personally think its a waste of money so im not going to be buying this i already have a PC xbox and PS3

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Original Boss View Post
    Oh man i just woke up and miss read that LOL i personally think its a waste of money so im not going to be buying this i already have a PC xbox and PS3
    lol. I wanna know what you misread it as. ^-^

I wasn't gonna buy a PS3 at first either. But then I saw a magazine talking about The Last Of Us, and I decided that the exclusives were probably worth it (really enjoyed the Uncharted games). I'll be getting the Wii U for the same reason: exclusives. Since the next Xbox is on its way in and the PS4 isn't far behind, I figure there will be plenty of games on Wii U that won't be released for 360 or PS3.
    Downloads : 20 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4736 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 629 Times in 307 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast