360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Trying to figure out how to mod Assassin's Creed 3's GPD without JTag!
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Array

Trying to figure out how to mod Assassin's Creed 3's GPD without JTag!

Hey guys, I found out that it is 100% possible to modify Assassin's Creed 3's 555308AE.gpd File. In the GPD you are able to see your achievements which are unlocked and even the PREORDER UNLOCKABLES I just cant find them :P. So I'm trying to find them, and the best way IMO to narrow down the location of where the unlockables are in HEX has to be getting your GPD before redeeming a Pre-Order code, then after redeeming a code, get the GPD and find the changes. So if someone could help me out in figuring this out I would be glad. I found this GPD on 360Iso which has EVERY Pre-Order bonus, so it would be good to use it as reference to your own GPD!

Downloads : 3 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2348 || Posts : 218 || Thanks : 54 || Thanked 175 Times in 17 Posts

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Re: Trying to figure out how to mod Assassin's Creed 3's GPD without JTag!

This sounds like a good idea. But couldn't we also get pre-order content by modifying the save?

At any rate, I totally second this. Unfortunately, I've already redeemed my codes.
    Downloads : 20 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4520 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 628 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

zlLux

Hey I could help you with this if you want. I was thinking on working on AC3. Since Halo 4 is already modded.

zlLux

I am going to bed. But open 555308AE.gpd in exprofile editor or what ever and look at setting 2 they add a whole bunch of stuff in there. I tryed to add it to mine but it froze so maybe some checks or changes in the first settings file. I'll work more tomorrow!

zlLux

It would help a lot if some one has their profile GPD before and after redeeming the codes. Any one of the codes. Just one with and one without to see a hex comparison.

Array

Damn anyone figure anything out?
    Downloads : 3 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2348 || Posts : 218 || Thanks : 54 || Thanked 175 Times in 17 Posts

Array

Does anybody mind spending a small amount of money for education lol. Ebay has codes so I guess that would be a start.

Array

K guys! I got a Mayan Ruins code and I am currently analyzing both of them in Hex, its just that there is a lot :S

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast