360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Halo 4 double XP code generator?
Register
    Array

Halo 4 double XP code generator?

I've seen plenty of sites purporting to have Halo 4 double xp code generator to be used on Mountain Dew website. However, all these sites are survey sites, and even when I complete the stupid survey, they don't let me download the generator? Has anyone tried these code generators? Or have one to share?

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Re: Halo 4 double XP code generator?

Typically, these things don't work. The surveys are in place so that they can get your information. There isn't actually a download; on the very rare case a download is included, it's always malware.

Unfortunately, there is no way to generate these codes. Codes don't activate until the product they're packaged with is sold (which keeps people from being able to steal codes). When the code is sold, it registers at Microsoft that it is sold, and it activates for use. The only exception I can think of is these Mountain Dew and Doritos codes, as you can just steal those codes and they'll work. However, there is no way to actually generate them.

If you've been told otherwise, then you've been lied to.
    Downloads : 20 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4520 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 628 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald Lance View Post
    Typically, these things don't work. The surveys are in place so that they can get your information. There isn't actually a download; on the very rare case a download is included, it's always malware.

Unfortunately, there is no way to generate these codes. Codes don't activate until the product they're packaged with is sold (which keeps people from being able to steal codes). When the code is sold, it registers at Microsoft that it is sold, and it activates for use. The only exception I can think of is these Mountain Dew and Doritos codes, as you can just steal those codes and they'll work. However, there is no way to actually generate them.

If you've been told otherwise, then you've been lied to.
    Cheers, but these codes are not MS codes, but codes that work on the Mountain Dew website. They looks like this "V6KWEPPMMS".

Array

there not actually activated upon sale the moutain dew xp codes are in their own database and are generally on the outside packaging of packets of durito's and bottles of mountain dew (each giving 3 matches of double xp) except for the 12 pack boxes (giving 6 matches of double xp) where its on the inside or the small bottles of mountain dew (giving 1 match of double xp???? not sure about this one depends on size of bottle i think) but it's only available in the united states and canada (why? because the company that makes them are jerks it's just as easy to package for worldwide and allow everyone to enjoy the double xp and chances of prizes).

Edit: but yes all of the one's i came across are fake they make money using their own url for referals its something like say 100 referals = 10 or something like that it's like cold calling except they can use false advertising without ever being done by trading standards or something like that.

malkin71

just go take some pictures of doritos , u can use the code 2 times , with two different account