360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Achievement Unlocking/Profile Modding
Register
    Billy Bob Bean

Achievement Unlocking/Profile Modding

With all these new updates, is it still possible to do this? I don't see any relevant info on this subject that isn't at least 6 months out of date.

I just want to make an offline profile, unlock my achievements and take it online...is that still possible?

zlLux

Re: Achievement Unlocking/Profile Modding

Yes, But I would't mod over a certain amount of achievements. I would suggest a program called Horizon. On Youtube there are plenty of tutorials for this. I would only suggest modding a few achievements at once. I have been banned moding achievements. I would't mod achievements as they are one of the things that Microsoft actually checks, it's up to you though. GL XD

Billy Bob Bean

Eh, I have a profile with 3010G, three complete games and 10G on some XBLA garbage someone put on my account by accident. I don't think 3000G is going to get too much attention.

Achievement unlocking with Horizon costs money, there were a lot of free programs around last time I checked.

Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by Billy Bob Bean View Post
    With all these new updates, is it still possible to do this? I don't see any relevant info on this subject that isn't at least 6 months out of date.

I just want to make an offline profile, unlock my achievements and take it online...is that still possible?
    Yes it's still possible. If you want you can try my Achievement Unlocker. I have tested on many of my profiles without conflict. If you do use it make sure you put the achievements in the correct order using the (Reorder Achievements) option and make sure you put correct time stamps. Also I wouldn't recommend using Horizon do to not being able to reorder achievements and plus it cost money.
    Downloads : 152 || Uploads : 15 || Rep Power : 4572 || Posts : 727 || Thanks : 75 || Thanked 5,877 Times in 252 Posts

My Site: X3T-Infinity
    Owner of: Anarchy & GTA V Save Editor

5. The Following User Says Thank You to XB36Hazard For This Useful Post:

Billy Bob Bean

Thanks for that mate, will try it out some time over the weekend. Probably gonna be distracted by Far Cry 3.

No homo.