I have a bunch of Xbox related items that I've wanted to get rid of for some time now, but have only gotten around to now. Take a look below.
(1) Xenon JTAG
- The ROL board has purple lights rather than the normal green ones
- DVD drive sometimes sticks (but does open on its own most of the time)
- BenQ DVD drive flashed with LT+ 3.0 - I can include a copy of the firmware with the console
- No history of RRoD and has worked perfectly since I got in March of 2010
- X clamps are still in tact
- On the 14699 kernel
- I don't have the original NAND, but I can include dumps that I have used to upgrade to newer kernels
(1) Xbox 360 PHAT Fan Shroud
- Slightly damaged (has a crack in the middle and is missing its leg)
(1) 203W Power Supply
(2) Component/Composite A/V cables (one pictured, the other is being used on the JTAG)
- One comes from a Halo 3 edition Xbox (if that even matters)
(1) 4 Battery holders for Xbox 360 Controllers
- 2 black, 2 white
- Would prefer to sell these all at once
(1) Broken Xbox 360 Battery Pack
- Pretty sure it doesn't charge
(1) Tons of Arctic Silver thermal paste
Also now for sale:
6 Composite A/V cables
A transfer cable
2 Working ROL boards
1 Working ROL board with a burnt out middle LED
2 PHAT fans
And some other misc stuff.
I have no prices in mind. I'm open to anything. Post here or PM me. Let me know if you want pictures of anything.
Also, I'm looking for a Slim RGH Console, if anyone is interested in doing some trades or reduced prices and trades.