360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Halo 4 gpd modding
Loading
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 9
  1. #1
    KaranVess

    Halo 4 gpd modding

    Basically everyone knows how to unlock all armors, emblems, etc. now (there's a few tools for it after all) but it seems there's quite a few more possibilities with the gpd.
    This here is one of them

    I've seen people on se7ensins talk about it being easy to do, though they never mention how to actually do it.
    So, can we get people to look into this? Because I'm not really well versed in the arts of hex editing.


  2. #2
    Extorris
    Renegade is offline
    Join Date : Nov 2010
    Location : United Kingdom
    Posts : 2,626
    Array

    Re: Halo 4 gpd modding

    Quote Originally Posted by KaranVess View Post
    Basically everyone knows how to unlock all armors, emblems, etc. now (there's a few tools for it after all) but it seems there's quite a few more possibilities with the gpd.
    This here is one of them

    I've seen people on se7ensins talk about it being easy to do, though they never mention how to actually do it.
    So, can we get people to look into this? Because I'm not really well versed in the arts of hex editing.
    It's pretty easy to do this. It is not new at all and has been around since before the game was officially released. We at Haven don't condone cheating online. Doing stuff like removing the torso armour can then lead to nulling out the headpiece which can damage Halo 4 matchmaking more than it already has been by 343i.

  3. #3
    xXANTIxPoisonXx

    Re: Halo 4 gpd modding

    Is there a way that a tutorial can be done for offline use only? If not then that's okay.

  4. #4
    Extorris
    Renegade is offline
    Join Date : Nov 2010
    Location : United Kingdom
    Posts : 2,626
    Array

    Re: Halo 4 gpd modding

    Quote Originally Posted by xXANTIxPoisonXx View Post
    Is there a way that a tutorial can be done for offline use only? If not then that's okay.
    Offline use can be carried over to online use. Not going to happen. If someone does post a tutorial though. They will be perma-banned from these forums.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Renegade For This Useful Post:


  6. #5
    xXANTIxPoisonXx

    Re: Halo 4 gpd modding

    Thanks for the help anyways, and thanks for the heads up.

  7. #6
    FlyingPoo

    Re: Halo 4 gpd modding

    Its VERY Easy!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	V5Uma.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	26.3 KB 
ID:	10470

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to FlyingPoo For This Useful Post:


  9. #7
    Extorris
    Renegade is offline
    Join Date : Nov 2010
    Location : United Kingdom
    Posts : 2,626
    Array

    Re: Halo 4 gpd modding

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingPoo View Post
    Its VERY Easy!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	V5Uma.jpg 
Views:	114 
Size:	26.3 KB 
ID:	10470
    Very easy with the public tools to fix the hash yeah. Without that you'd not have a clue what you're doing. Have fun cheating online and getting console banned from the game :)

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Renegade For This Useful Post:


  11. #8
    FlyingPoo

    Re: Halo 4 gpd modding

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Very easy with the public tools to fix the hash yeah. Without that you'd not have a clue what you're doing. Have fun cheating online and getting console banned from the game :)
    If its like any other game with a SHA1 hash check, the string is located in TitleSpecific3 toward the end of the file. Hell even IdleHands admitted he uses XOR's tool to do the 'unlock everything' service. It just makes things easier. Most kids are noobs and dont know how to hex mod. Even the xex can be decompiled to Assembly language to determine the Hash check and if you understand Assembly language, BAM! a windows tool can be built. I however just POKE the values into RAM and let the game fix the hash for me. I may not have many posts, but Ive been around game modification for a while.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Halo 4 gpd editor.
    By Scar112 in forum Xbox 360 Modding Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-25-2014, 06:31 PM
  2. [Release] Halo 4 GPD Editor
    By kill_seth in forum Xbox 360 Modding Programs
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 10-20-2013, 05:24 PM
  3. [Release] Halo 4 GPD Editor
    By Idlehands88 in forum Xbox 360 Modding Programs
    Replies: 99
    Last Post: 11-18-2012, 07:58 AM
  4. Halo 4 GPD?
    By KingDarkelite in forum Xbox 360 Modding Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-11-2012, 05:10 AM
  5. Halo 3 GPD Editor
    By Experiment5X in forum Xbox 360 Modding Programs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 08-29-2011, 05:30 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.
     

About 360haven

    360haven is an Forum Devoted To Game modding Fans from all over the world.

    An Awesome Community of Xbox 360 Gamers, Modders and Developers who Create & Share Tutorials, Applications, Gfx, Trainers and Gamesaves.

    A haven for the l33t.
    A scarce paradise for modders.

Like this page

Google+