360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Koa: Reckoning Request
Register
    Shadonic

Koa: Reckoning Request

I have no idea if this is in the wrong section, i would appreciate it if someone could move it, im still failry new to 360Haven.

I would like to know if anyone on the site, would be able to help, and make a Male/Female starter Character on Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning.

The only reason i ask is because im not that good of a save editor, literally took me a couple hours to find out how to put the profile, console, Ect. I.D's just to make a save state mine.

Not only be benefiting me, it'd benefit everyone on this site interested in that game, all that really needs to be done, is having a level 40 starter character, with 100M, practically unlimited carry space, and enough skill points to just make every single of of your perks and such the maximum level, weaponry and such will be no problem being that highly over powered, this idea being better than most in my opinion also, because you wont always have that troublesome "Level up" sign bugging you, from unspent skill points, and your essentially a walking tank.

Thank you for reading this entire thing, and i just hope i don't get too many people ranting from this idea, because of it being my very first post here.

Array

Re: Koa: Reckoning Request

there is already a male and female starter save up here http://www.360haven.com/forums/showt...rter-save.html

Shadonic

I've tried that one, and i did like it, but im talking about an actual starter save that lets you completely max out every skill, shocking i haven't seen one like that yet.

Array

from the ones that maxed out my skills and stuff like that they all made one or two of the optional side quest glitch so they couldn't be compleated, it's probably has something to do with that, that no one has done a maxed starter save.

Shadonic

Oh, i see then, so would those same quests still glitch/F*** up if it was only started with 180 skill points?

Array

the ones from the above link haven't glitched on me yet, i still need to go through the house of ballads, it got me through the warsworn hammer quest that kept glitching with every other save i made that was maxed out currently running through the travellers faction quests and i still need to find the sorrows faction but i can't remember where they are.