360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Is anyone else

Thread: Is anyone else

Haven Donator

Is anyone else

Who's bored of halo 4? I'm sick of it

Downloads : 1 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 1532 || Posts : 80 || Thanks : 3 || Thanked 50 Times in 16 Posts

"Computers are incredibly fast, accurate, and stupid. Human beings are incredibly slow, inaccurate, and brilliant. Together they are powerful beyond imagination."

- Albert einstein

Emerald Lance

Re: Is anyone else

My 360 broke and wasn't able to play Halo 4. I just got a new console two days ago, and so Halo is to me as it was to everybody else on release! Not bored just yet! ^-^
    Downloads : 20 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4100 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 626 Times in 305 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."

Haven Donator

Twitter: @

Wrong thread zebzy :(
    Downloads : 4 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 1870 || Posts : 308 || Thanks : 4 || Thanked 83 Times in 30 Posts

I'm still loving the game and I've been playing since a beta build (No not the retail ISO that was leaked, way before that) and the matchmaking is fine for me.

I disagree with the lack of playlists, gametypes, maps and stuff. (They should take advantage over the forge maps and do something with those, Ravine is a very good map for CTF and BTB)

A lot of the spawns need to be fixed, weapons need to be nerfed. Same goes with Vehicles (Bolt shot, DMR, Mantis, Gauss Hog )

Join Session in Progress needs to be fixed (I don't mind if it puts you in a game that's early like first minute of the game or something. But throwing you into a game that you have absolutely no control over is just ghey)

Other than that I'm still enjoying the game.

The Immortal God

Twitter: @

i was enjoying the game when i had it, but i had to sell it, if i still had it i would still be playing it
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 21731 || Posts : 18,759 || Thanks : 4,444 || Thanked 3,092 Times in 2,605 Posts

They need to come out with the halo 2 and halo 3 ranking system already, I think that would make the game much more entertaining for me.

I wouldnt say that I'm bored with the game. Just too many other games that need played as well!

However, playing Spartan Ops Solo does get boring pretty quickly.

I would also say I bought Halo 4 more for the Story, I very much enjoy the multiplayer, but The single player is my Favorite part.