Hi, here to share a PS3 save resigner.
Thanks to @ flat_z for his amazing work. The games.conf is from aldostool.
This is just for people who needs an easier way to use flat_z's tool.
You can resign any saves from any regions to any regions. From any accounts to any Accounts.
You can also remove the copy-protection.
It's easy to use, and very user-friendly. It works for Retail PS3.
All you have to do is search for the keys on internet.
[PS3] Save Resigner 1.4 (Latest Update)
Register to see the link
Note: the games.conf is updated regularly by aldostool, so i will update the new file each times in the "dropbox folder". You will have to replace the old one by the updated one in the tool's folder.
[PS3] Save Resigner 1.4
- Fixed Windows XP problems. Now it works for everyone. BIG thanks to RuiGR for his great help.
[PS3] Save Resigner 1.3
- added some features
- added "Copy params of a specified game" option: To all those who were getting corruption errors (Tekken ect..), this version may fix them.
Make sure to select the "Copy params of a specified game" option, and load the PARAM.SFO of your version of the game that you try to resign a save to.
- Decrypt option updated: When you decrypt a game save folder, it's now in the folder "Decrypted Save Folders".
- Attempt to fix the XP problem.
[PS3] Save Resigner 1.1
- added an option for modders: Decrypt the entire game save folder. It decrypts the game save folder for you, then it waits for you to mod what you want in it, and then it recrypts and resigns it.
How it works:
follow the video exept that instead of clicking "resign", you will click decrypt. Then , once you are done modding, click "Encrypt & Resign". Done. You can still select the first way if you are not planning to mod the file, just hit "Resign".