360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Game Of Thrones -Hex Value Help
Register
    Haven Donator
    Array

What Game Of Thrones -Hex Value Help

So I decided to fire up this game since it was in my pile from when I was deployed. I started looking around for info on hex editing and save game editors. I found some info, but the one thing I noticed was a lack of info on hexing for gold. After a bit of playing around and 3 saves I found the general range that the value is stored at. This is where I run into problems and hopefully someone can point me where I am going wrong.

So I know the save is done in Float32

So from how I understand with the math 1 Copper = 1 ; 1 Silver = 16; and I am not sure about gold.

Known values:

HEX 01 42 DEC 322 CASH 20 Silver 2 Copper

HEX 01 2C DEC 300 CASH 18 Silver 12 Copper

HEX 00 96 DEC 150 CASH 9 Silver 6 Copper

Now I have moved those values around and everything worked in the saves. I started trying random values and after a bunch of tries only got a few working. Now what is puzzling me is if I use the HEX Value of 38 61 which is a DEC value of 14433 I get an in game value of 4 Gold 62 Silver and 1 Copper. This is where I become confused and need some pointers in the right direction. I know I am close, but my old brain can not wrap around this. If anyone would like to help me out on this little project it would be greatly appreciated. I plan on looking at all the saves from each chapter so this way I can write a tut once I hammer this little problem out.

I look forward to hopefully hearing from some of the members out there.

Downloads : 9 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2554 || Posts : 188 || Thanks : 77 || Thanked 35 Times in 20 Posts

Haven Donator
    Array

Re: Game Of Thrones -Hex Value Help

UPDATE: I figured out what I was doing wrong and will posting a TUT soon for anyone that wants to edit their money in this game.
    Downloads : 9 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2554 || Posts : 188 || Thanks : 77 || Thanked 35 Times in 20 Posts

Haven's Warrior lv55

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by NormG27 View Post
    UPDATE: I figured out what I was doing wrong and will posting a TUT soon for anyone that wants to edit their money in this game.
    Awesome :) I been looking for this!

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    Downloads : 65 || Uploads : 2 || Rep Power : 3101 || Posts : 771 || Thanks : 286 || Thanked 279 Times in 130 Posts