360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Xbox 720 Rumored To Be Released Together With A 7 Inch Tablet
Register

Array

Xbox 720 Rumored To Be Released Together With A 7 Inch Tablet

With the Wii U release, Sony and Microsoft are getting challenged on the development of their next consoles: the new Nintendo product is showing the gaming world that connectivity between more peripherals is the way to go to create a truly new and different gameplay experience.

One of the industry most respected game designer, Metal Gear series creator Hideo Kojima, recently stated that there’s a need for this interconnectivity between multiple devices, not just for gaming aspects but as a way to control a console, making it a truly entertainment center with easier access.

It looks like Microsoft is ready for the challenge: a report, still to be considered as a rumor, states that Microsoft is going to release a 7 inch tablet branded as Xbox Surface, using a custom ARM and processor and high bandwidth ram, running on a customized Windows operative system.

More rumors state that together with the tablet, Microsoft will release a new smartphone, not yet named, running on a customized Windows 8 operative system, a smartphone aimed for gamers.

If the reports are true, Microsoft will probably use this interconnectivity to push their next Xbox console even further, with the aim to make it become the center of entertainment in your own living room.
    Source - n4g.com
    Downloads : 17 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2879 || Posts : 610 || Thanks : 495 || Thanked 619 Times in 178 Posts

Retired Staff

Array
    Twitter: @
    The sounds really interesting but i think it wont happen just think about how much all the is gonna cost you gonna have to sell your soul to buy the Next Gen console lol
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 13176 || Posts : 10,475 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

Developer

Array
    Rumors........ Still enjoyable :)

I blame Tapatalk for any mistake in this post :)
    Downloads : 23 || Uploads : 3 || Rep Power : 2831 || Posts : 821 || Thanks : 236 || Thanked 375 Times in 116 Posts

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Re: Xbox 720 Rumored To Be Released Together With A 7 Inch Tablet

Quote Originally Posted by thegutta View Post
    The sounds really interesting but i think it wont happen just think about how much all the is gonna cost you gonna have to sell your soul to buy the Next Gen console lol
    yeah me either, but who knows lol
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22146 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,095 Times in 2,607 Posts

Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array

i hate Rumors lol
    Downloads : 57 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 16105 || Posts : 13,032 || Thanks : 3,661 || Thanked 1,791 Times in 1,446 Posts

Serious_M

Array

Quote Originally Posted by thegutta View Post
    Too bad, I sold my soul for a pack of cigarettes in Iraq, I knew I should have held on to it.
    Downloads : 48 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2822 || Posts : 296 || Thanks : 97 || Thanked 46 Times in 27 Posts

"When the Rich wage war...It's the Poor who die"

Retired Staff

Array
    Quote Originally Posted by pirknuts View Post
    Too bad, I sold my soul for a pack of cigarettes in Iraq, I knew I should have held on to it.
    Lol damn you screw you should have hold on to it :D
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 13176 || Posts : 10,475 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts