We of SamMobile just received a huge tip from our insider at Samsung and according to him this is the next generation of the Galaxy S series, the Galaxy S IV. We canít 100% confirm if this is indeed the Galaxy S IV but the picture he sent us looks really sharp and doesnít look fake at all. The design of the device looks also very similar to the design of the Galaxy S III and the Galaxy Premier, which makes this picture more authentic.
By looking at the picture of the device we observed a few things, the device will use on-screen buttons as there is no home-button present on the device (Finally), the bezel around the device is much thinner and the device features a large display.
We didnít get any confirmation on the specifications of the Galaxy S IV but the rumoured specifications are listed below:
- Exynos 5450 Quad-Core CPU clocked at 2.0GHz
- Mali-T658 GPU
- 2GB of RAM
- 4.99Ē SuperAMOLED FULL HD resolution (1080◊1920) Display
- 13 Megapixel Rear Facing Camera
- 2 Megapixel Front Facing Camera
- Android 4.2.1 (Out of the box)
- Source claimed to have more pictures.
- Mix between Galaxy S III / Galaxy Premier could make this render (press photo) looks real.
- Before the official presentation by Samsung is nothing 100% sure.
My Thoughts: Oh look another iPhone imitation. Samsung love imitating Apple's designs don't they.
Also people love to complain about Apple releasing phones in quick succession but Samsung are doing the exact same bloody thing?
Downloads : 17 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2464 || Posts : 610 || Thanks : 495 ||
Thanked 619 Times in 178 Posts
The Following User Says Thank You to xBASSxMONSTAx For This Useful Post: