360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Horizon is giving me some problems.
Loading
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 14
  1. #1
    MarrowOfABone

    Horizon is giving me some problems.

    I'll start this off by saying that I've never used Horizon before, nor have I really modded. The most I've ever done is use Modio to transfer Skyrim saves between my 360 and my computer for quest fixes and whatnot.



    So anyway, I'm currently trying to download this save for Soul Calibur 5. Pretty much everybody there said that Modio is crap and Horizon is great, so I went ahead and downloaded it. No big deal. However, when I started up Horizon, my saves never showed up on my USB drive. None of them. I popped my thumb drive back into my 360, and they were all there. I transferred the drive back to my PC, and they all showed up on Modio. But when I tried with Horizon, all it kept saying was that my "Games" folder was empty. It's getting really frustrating.

    Can anybody possibly tell me what could be wrong, or anything I might be able to do to get them to show up?

  2. #2
    Banned Noob
    Noctis Caelum is offline
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Location : On the Normady
    Age : 32
    Posts : 6,079
    Array

    Re: Horizon is giving me some problems.


  3. #3
    MarrowOfABone

    Re: Horizon is giving me some problems.

    I've already tried going to XboxMB. Whenever I try to post something, it says that I can't post anything because I may not have sufficient privileges to access the posting page [Which is silly, because it's Horizon Support], or my account hasn't been activated. But I've been checking my email almost constantly since I registered, and I haven't gotten anything from them. Not even in my Junk folder. I can't even find where I'm supposed to go to check if I spelled my email address correctly, or ask them to send another email. It's very frustrating.

  4. #4
    Extorris
    Renegade is offline
    Join Date : Nov 2010
    Location : United Kingdom
    Posts : 2,626
    Array

    Re: Horizon is giving me some problems.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarrowOfABone View Post
    I've already tried going to XboxMB. Whenever I try to post something, it says that I can't post anything because I may not have sufficient privileges to access the posting page [Which is silly, because it's Horizon Support], or my account hasn't been activated. But I've been checking my email almost constantly since I registered, and I haven't gotten anything from them. Not even in my Junk folder. I can't even find where I'm supposed to go to check if I spelled my email address correctly, or ask them to send another email. It's very frustrating.
    Well coming here isn't going to solve your problem as we have absolutely nothing to do with Horizon...

  5. #5
    MarrowOfABone

    Re: Horizon is giving me some problems.

    So nobody here has ever used Horizon, and doesn't know absolutely anything about it at all? Interesting, I could've sworn this was a modding site, and Horizon is a modding tool. I guess I'll just go ask at McDonald's next, then, since that place is apparently just as qualified to answer my question as this site is. Thank you for your helpfulness yet again, internet.

  6. #6
    Extorris
    Renegade is offline
    Join Date : Nov 2010
    Location : United Kingdom
    Posts : 2,626
    Array

    Re: Horizon is giving me some problems.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarrowOfABone View Post
    So nobody here has ever used Horizon, and doesn't know absolutely anything about it at all? Interesting, I could've sworn this was a modding site, and Horizon is a modding tool. I guess I'll just go ask at McDonald's next, then, since that place is apparently just as qualified to answer my question as this site is. Thank you for your helpfulness yet again, internet.
    Less of that tone. We do not support Horizon. Nor do we support any bugs or issues it has. All I can think of solving your issue is to backup your saves and then format your USB drive with a cluster size of 16kb and then try formatting with the Xbox 360 again. You can also try running Horizon as Administrator if you haven't already. Other than that. I'm not sure. We at Haven didn't make Horizon so you're best off troubleshooting with them.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Renegade For This Useful Post:


  8. #7
    JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

    Emerald Lance is offline
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Location : Awesome Land
    Age : 27
    Posts : 1,834
    Array

    Re: Horizon is giving me some problems.

    Well, we didn't develop Horizon. The reason we choose not to troubleshoot on it is that we wouldn't want other people trying to troubleshoot our tools. That said, you have a few common options. Try opening the program as administrator (right click). You could also try a different USB drive, as sometimes it isn't formatted by the 360 as best as it could be (the 360 will tell you that it works but isn't up to standards). Finally, try reinstalling Horizon as administrator (again, right click).

    Now, this is just common "everyday" advice for every editor, and not specific to Horizon. If none of these three things fixed your problem, then you really should keep trying to get that registration fixed. If you still don't get the email soon, try registering again; if it tells you that the email address you're trying to register under is currently being used, then that's how you know that you've used the right email address. Other than that, it's just a waiting game. It can sometimes take several hours, depending on the website (I once registered somewhere where I didn't receive an email for five days).

    Of course, I wouldn't give up hope just yet. We have a wonderful in-house AIO editor that does most of the same things Horizon can do. Check out XB36Hazard's Xbox 360 Tools - Infinity, and it may be a great alternative to getting Horizon to work. XB36Hazard is very talented and I use Infinity myself quite often. I'd say the only advantage Horizon has is that it's more popular; Infinity does all the same stuff and is just as reliable.

    EDIT: Also, try to be a bit more respectful. There are reasons we aren't helping; it isn't that we can't, it's that we won't (the tool wasn't developed here). Even if we did develop the tool, nobody has to help if they don't want. And, chances are, when you take an attitude like that, people won't help you.
    Downloads : 20 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4518 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 628 Times in 306 Posts


    Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emerald Lance For This Useful Post:


  10. #8
    MarrowOfABone

    Re: Horizon is giving me some problems.

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Less of that tone. We do not support Horizon. Nor do we support any bugs or issues it has. All I can think of solving your issue is to backup your saves and then format your USB drive with a cluster size of 16kb and then try formatting with the Xbox 360 again. You can also try running Horizon as Administrator if you haven't already. Other than that. I'm not sure. We at Haven didn't make Horizon so you're best off troubleshooting with them.
    Thank you for the tips. I'm sorry for the attitude. It's just been a long, frustrating night, compounded by my usually-fast internet going snail-slow anytime I try to do anything. Help has been a huge pain to find, and this site has gone non-responsive four times in the time it's taken me to type up this incredibly short message.
    Anyway, enough of my complaining. Thank you again for the tips, I'll be sure to try those. Sorry again.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to MarrowOfABone For This Useful Post:


 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. MS giving away a free in game car (forza 5)
    By BrayWyatt in forum X1 News, Updates, and Rumors
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-03-2013, 02:40 PM
  2. saints row the third giving away an online pass
    By BrayWyatt in forum Xbox 360 General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-11-2013, 09:56 PM
  3. DunDefHeros.bak?.... Please help, giving me a headache.
    By evildude in forum Help & Support
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-30-2012, 06:14 PM
  4. Skyrim Horizon Problems -_-
    By riku123 in forum Xbox 360 Modding Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-07-2012, 06:51 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.
     

About 360haven

    360haven is an Forum Devoted To Game modding Fans from all over the world.

    An Awesome Community of Xbox 360 Gamers, Modders and Developers who Create & Share Tutorials, Applications, Gfx, Trainers and Gamesaves.

    A haven for the l33t.
    A scarce paradise for modders.

Like this page

Google+