360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
WWE 13 Save Game BASE UNIVERSE EDIT
Register
    Array

WWE 13 Save Game BASE UNIVERSE EDIT

EDIT: This file is a bit outdated now, as I made it before DLC pack 3 released. If you don't have DLC 3 for whatever reason, this is for you. I will probably do an updated version of this with better CAWs as well.. but that's TBD.

This file is a base edit of 50 CAWs, 40 some arenas, 20 logos, and updated stats, rosters, and teams in Universe mode.

The rosters are split across 5 brands, with any "doubles" being put in the INACTIVE pool. I chose classic Jericho over new Jericho... JBL over Bradshaw... modern Triple H over the other two.. classic Lita over new Lita.. modern Mark Henry over NOD Henry. You can change to fit whatever you'd like.. I just found those choices best for the flow of Universe mode.

There are two major brands.. WWE and WCW, each with 34 workers. WWE has a Major, Minor, Tag, and Divas title.. WCW has a Major, Minor, and Tag Title.. and Rey Mysterio holds the Crusierweight Title. It's untracked, but it gives each brand an even number of belts.

The next two brands are ECW and TNA. ECW has a Major, Minor, and Tag Title... TNA has a Major, Tag, and Diva title. I left out the X-Division and TV belts because the title list was already getting bloated.. and this way both of the mid level companies have four title holders (2X Tag of course).

Finally, the AWA has the bare minimum of 15 workers.. with one Major belt and Tag Belts.

There are four PPVs a month. WCW and WWE have one a month. ECW and TNA are on a "3 month on, 1 month off" cycle. The 1 month off is a joint show with the AWA and the company that is off. These shows are special events.. and include ROH Glory By Honor, AAA Triplemania, NJPW Wrestlekingdom, and NWA WrestleWar. AWA takes the last two PPV spots with two AWA-exclusive shows per year (one subbing a TNA show and one subbing an ECW show).

From a lot of trial and error.. this seems to be the most "full" Universe mode you can get, with a taste of most everything. I would love to have had a lot more CAW spots.. but even just 10 more would have helped tremendously. Great Muta, Ultimate Warrior, Stevie Richards, Alex Wright, Al Snow, Hurricane, and Abyss are among the people that are sorely missed... but I still think you'll find that the 50 there are a good cross-section of wrestling, past and present, from mid 90s WCW to today... and a Universe mode that covers or at least touches lightly on WWE Modern and Attitude.. WCW, TNA, ECW, AWA, ROH, NJPW, the NWA, AAA.. and more.

WRESTLER LIST:
    Hulk Hogan, Sting, Randy Savage, Goldberg, Psychosis, Ultimo Dragon, Ric Flair, Arn Anderson, Dean Malenko, Chris Benoit, Raven, Sandman, Taz, RVD, Sabu, Tommy Dreamer, Shane Douglas, Bubba Ray Dudley, D-Von Dudley, Lance Storm, Justin Credible, Stan Hansen, Owen Hart, AJ Styles, Bobby Roode, James Storm, Christopher Daniels, Kurt Angle, Austin Aries, Chris Hero, Angelina Love, Velvet Sky, Tara, Mortis, Michael McGillcutty, Curt Hennig, Roddy Piper, Lex Luger, William Regal, Buff Bagwell, Scott Steiner, Samoa Joe, Scott Hall, Jeff Jarrett, Jeff Hardy, Matt Hardy, Jushin Liger, Dean Ambrose, Rhino, and Tajiri.

The arenas are a mix of WCW, ECW, TNA, and various indies/foreign promotions (ROH new and classic, NJPW, PWG, Shimmer, AWA, VCW, AAA).

The CAWs and Arenas included aren't mine (with the exception of William Regal), and have been culled from CC. I don't remember who made what CAWs, but I thank all the CAW makers who made them. tich, The D, Dre41, NWOldskool, THENOMODDER, Foley.. you guys have done amazing work, thank you!

Your feedback is always welcome and appreciated!

- Blackbird 13

http://www.2shared.com/file/duVnaPQp...Universe_.html

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blackbird Thirteen For This Useful Post:

Eternal Dragoon
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Re: WWE 13 Save Game BASE UNIVERSE EDIT

great save shared Blackbird Thirteen
    Downloads : 57 || Uploads : 1 || Rep Power : 16108 || Posts : 13,032 || Thanks : 3,661 || Thanked 1,791 Times in 1,446 Posts

Serious_M

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

nice share Blackbird 13
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22149 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,095 Times in 2,607 Posts

Haven Donator
    Array

great save bro

Retired Staff

Array
    Great share blackbird :)
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 13179 || Posts : 10,475 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

Rewmac

Nice collection. I'm gonna try this for an alternate save universe :)

Array

Great share man! Youre awesome