360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
[SAVE] Phantasy Star Universe - Modded Story Mode
Loading
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 19
  1. #1
    ★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

    Idlehands88 is offline
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Location : Whitby, Ontario
    Age : 28
    Posts : 4,704
    Array
    Twitter: @

    [SAVE] Phantasy Star Universe - Modded Story Mode

    Hey guys, here is my Modded Save for PSU. You can play as NPC Characters :P

    dmca Do not post this on anywhere else without my permission!!!


    SLOT 1:
    Character = Ethan Waber (Wearing the Illuminus Coat, from the DLC)
    Level 100
    All Hunter Ranks, Rank 10
    Max Meseta
    2 Modded Weapons with Level 100 PA's (DO NOT UNEQUIP THE PA)
    Modded Armor

    PICTURE:


    SLOT 2:
    Character = SONIC
    Level 100
    All Hunter Ranks, Rank 10
    Max Meseta
    2 Modded Weapons with Level 100 PA's (DO NOT UNEQUIP THE PA)
    Modded Armor

    PICTURE:




    SLOT 3:
    Character = KNUCKLES
    Level 100
    All Hunter Ranks, Rank 10
    Max Meseta
    2 Modded Weapons with Level 100 PA's (DO NOT UNEQUIP THE PA)
    Modded Armor

    PICTURE:


    SLOT 4:
    Character = TAILS
    Level 100
    All Hunter Ranks, Rank 10
    Max Meseta
    2 Modded Weapons with Level 100 PA's (DO NOT UNEQUIP THE PA)
    Modded Armor

    PICTURE:


    NOTE: THIS SAVE ALSO INCLUDES MY MODDED EXTRA MODE SAVE!!!

    dmca Do not post this on anywhere else without my permission!!!
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Idlehands88; 06-24-2013 at 06:26 AM.
    Downloads : 70 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 11915 || Posts : 4,704 || Thanks : 1,165 || Thanked 16,658 Times in 1,842 Posts



  2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Idlehands88 For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

    CloudStrife7x is offline
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Location : Unknown
    Age : 29
    Posts : 18,760
    Array
    Twitter: @

    Re: [SAVE] Phantasy Star Universe - Modded Story Mode

    if still had the game on 360 i would check this out lol, it would be interesting to play as Sonic lol, nice share Idle :P
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22149 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,095 Times in 2,607 Posts



  4. #3
    Retired Staff

    thegutta is offline
    Join Date : Jun 2011
    Location : On Top Of The World
    Posts : 10,475
    Array
    Twitter: @
    This is awesome thanks for sharing Idle :)
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 13179 || Posts : 10,475 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts




  5. #4
    Member
    odstshane is offline
    Join Date : Sep 2011
    Location : Orb
    Posts : 37
    Array

    Re: [SAVE] Phantasy Star Universe - Modded Story Mode

    Quote Originally Posted by Idlehands88 View Post
    Hey guys, here is my Modded Save for PSU. You can play as NPC Characters :P

    dmca Do not post this on anywhere else without my permission!!!


    SLOT 1:
    Character = Ethan Waber (Wearing the Illuminus Coat, from the DLC)
    Level 100
    All Hunter Ranks, Rank 10
    Max Meseta
    2 Modded Weapons with Level 100 PA's (DO NOT UNEQUIP THE PA)
    Modded Armor

    PICTURE:


    SLOT 2:
    Character = SONIC
    Level 100
    All Hunter Ranks, Rank 10
    Max Meseta
    2 Modded Weapons with Level 100 PA's (DO NOT UNEQUIP THE PA)
    Modded Armor

    PICTURE:


    SLOT 3:
    Character = KNUCKLES
    Level 100
    All Hunter Ranks, Rank 10
    Max Meseta
    2 Modded Weapons with Level 100 PA's (DO NOT UNEQUIP THE PA)
    Modded Armor

    PICTURE:


    SLOT 4:
    Character = TAILS
    Level 100
    All Hunter Ranks, Rank 10
    Max Meseta
    2 Modded Weapons with Level 100 PA's (DO NOT UNEQUIP THE PA)
    Modded Armor

    PICTURE:


    NOTE: THIS SAVE ALSO INCLUDES MY MODDED EXTRA MODE SAVE!!!

    dmca Do not post this on anywhere else without my permission!!!
    Since you did that do you think you could change the character model to Lumia Waber, Fulyen Curtz, Helga Neumann or is that not how it works. I would love to play as one of these people so please tell me you could do this.
    Downloads : 8 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2345 || Posts : 37 || Thanks : 6 || Thanked 44 Times in 11 Posts



  6. #5
    ★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

    Idlehands88 is offline
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Location : Whitby, Ontario
    Age : 28
    Posts : 4,704
    Array
    Twitter: @

    Re: [SAVE] Phantasy Star Universe - Modded Story Mode

    Quote Originally Posted by odstshane View Post
    Since you did that do you think you could change the character model to Lumia Waber, Fulyen Curtz, Helga Neumann or is that not how it works. I would love to play as one of these people so please tell me you could do this.
    I can change the character to any MALE NPC. I can't change it to a Female. I might have to change the Gender to Female and then it would work, but I haven't tried it... I know how to change the Gender, just haven't tried yet.

    I also can't mod the saves anymore because my JTAG RRoD on me, and I can't get on it anymore :(

    THESE ARE THE NPC's I CAN CHANGE INTO (don't mind the Numbers):
    Code:
    00/02 - 0000 - Ethan (No Clothes/Underwear)
    00/02 - 0001 - Braves
    00/02 - 0002 - Seyagya
    00/02 - 0003 - Gojgoj
    00/02 - 0004 - Innocent
    00/02 - 0005 - Necnec
    00/02 - 0006 - Speeders
    00/02 - 0007 - AMF Army
    00/02 - 0008 - Braves Coat
    00/02 - 0009 - Nobles
    00/02 - 000A - Wakakusa
    00/02 - 000B - Kusatarika
    00/02 - 000C - Flaxo
    00/02 - 000D - Classica
    00/02 - 000E - Vigor
    00/02 - 000F - Roar Roars
    00/02 - 0010 - Boaboa
    00/02 - 001E - Men's Swimwear
    00/02 - 001F - Bikini Swimwear (Male)
    00/02 - 0020 - Rappy Suit (White)
    00/02 - 0021 - Formalwear (White/Blue) - Human Body
    00/02 - 0200 - Rappy Suit (Yellow)
    00/02 - 0201 - Formalwear (White/Blue) - CAST Body
    00/05 - 0320 - Beast Mode (RED)
    00/05 - 0322 - Beast Mode (Blue)
    00/05 - 0323 - Beast Mode (Purple)
    00/05 - 0324 - Beast Mode (Brown)
    00/05 - 0384 - Ethan (Defaut)
    00/05 - 0386 - Hyuga
    00/05 - 0387 - Leogini
    00/05 - 0388 - Nav
    00/05 - 038A - Tonnio
    00/05 - 038C - Dallgun
    00/05 - 038D - Hiru Vol
    00/05 - 038E - No Vol
    00/05 - 038F - Do Vol
    00/05 - 0390 - Magashi
    00/05 - 0391 - Taylor
    00/05 - 0395 - Fullyen
    00/05 - 0397 - Dr. Dorson
    00/05 - 039D - Kanal
    00/05 - 03A8 - Kou
    00/05 - 03AB - Neudaiz Temple Guard?
    00/05 - 03AB - Ethan (No Clothes/Underwear)
    00/05 - 03B7 - CAST Soldier
    00/05 - 03B8 - Fullyen (No Helmet)
    00/05 - 03BB - Bruce
    00/05 - 03BD - Fullyen?
    00/05 - 03C5 - Ethan (Illuminus Coat)
    00/05 - 03C6 - SONIC
    00/05 - 03C7 - KNUCKLES
    00/05 - 03C8 - TAILS
    Downloads : 70 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 11915 || Posts : 4,704 || Thanks : 1,165 || Thanked 16,658 Times in 1,842 Posts



  7. #6
    Haven Donator
    blacksnight is offline
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Location : MN
    Age : 35
    Posts : 197
    Array

    yaeh am not durnk Re: [SAVE] Phantasy Star Universe - Modded Story Mode

    hi adle i have a jtag but don't how to modd this game save, but if u could make a little tut on how to modd the save that will be cool!!!!!!
    Downloads : 48 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2755 || Posts : 197 || Thanks : 63 || Thanked 15 Times in 13 Posts


    Fallen Souls

  8. #7
    ★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

    Idlehands88 is offline
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Location : Whitby, Ontario
    Age : 28
    Posts : 4,704
    Array
    Twitter: @

    Re: [SAVE] Phantasy Star Universe - Modded Story Mode

    Quote Originally Posted by blacksnight View Post
    hi adle i have a jtag but don't how to modd this game save, but if u could make a little tut on how to modd the save that will be cool!!!!!!
    Can't really do that since I can't get any screenshots of Peek Poker with the values. And too lazy to try to explain it with text only lol.
    Downloads : 70 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 11915 || Posts : 4,704 || Thanks : 1,165 || Thanked 16,658 Times in 1,842 Posts



  9. #8
    Haven Donator
    blacksnight is offline
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Location : MN
    Age : 35
    Posts : 197
    Array

    Re: [SAVE] Phantasy Star Universe - Modded Story Mode

    ok thanks for the save bro, great work on the save..
    Downloads : 48 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2755 || Posts : 197 || Thanks : 63 || Thanked 15 Times in 13 Posts


    Fallen Souls

 

 
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [SAVE] Phantasy Star Universe - Modded Extra Mode
    By Idlehands88 in forum Xbox 360 Modified Game Saves
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-02-2015, 04:14 AM
  2. Phantasy Star Universe - 1k Save Set
    By casinoguy in forum Xbox 360 Game Saves
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-09-2012, 07:33 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.
     

About 360haven

    360haven is an Forum Devoted To Game modding Fans from all over the world.

    An Awesome Community of Xbox 360 Gamers, Modders and Developers who Create & Share Tutorials, Applications, Gfx, Trainers and Gamesaves.

    A haven for the l33t.
    A scarce paradise for modders.

Like this page

Google+