360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Black Ops 2 Probation Opinions
Register
    Array
    Twitter: @

Black Ops 2 Probation Opinions

Hey guys, I just got done playing a match in Black Ops 2 trying to earn the Nuclear player card, I had 24 kills when my internet lagged me out of the match. I was pretty angry, but to add insult to injury, it also put my on probation for 5 minutes. After my 5 minutes were served, I tried to find another match and as soon as I tried it put me on probation for another 5 minutes like I had never served it in the first place. Does anyone else think probation is a bad idea? Let me hear your opinions. Gaaahhhh Battlefield 3 all the way

Retired Staff

Array
    I know is the most annoying thing ever f***ing hate it
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 13178 || Posts : 10,475 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,396 Times in 1,224 Posts

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Re: Black Ops 2 Probation Opinions

i hate both games so by default i would hate probation in black ops 2
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22148 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,095 Times in 2,607 Posts

Haven Donator
    Array

yeah i hate that as well only there so guys stop dashboarding....the stuff that really pisses me off is the lack of hardcore gametypes that were there day 1 then vanished. dont let me get started on the dumb teamkilling boot

Array

Quote Originally Posted by ghettobomb View Post
    yeah i hate that as well only there so guys stop dashboarding....the stuff that really pisses me off is the lack of hardcore gametypes that were there day 1 then vanished. dont let me get started on the dumb teamkilling boot
    its the greifers that anoy me the most especially on hardcore where they get in the way of your shots or follow you around shooting to give you away.
    and if you kill them you eventually get kicked for team killing.

Dead
    SatsuinoHado

Array

I have been kicked off quite a lot of times within a short period of time and never gotten this probation thing. I mainly get kicked offline because of my stupid internet which is weird considering I have 60MB connection. I only get kicked when I first connect to live after about ten minutes it stays connected still a hassle though

Also sorry for any confusion with my grammar and spelling. I'm currently a learner who has yet to pass the test lol so feel free to correct me as it only helps me in the future!

Haven's Warrior lv46

Array

It don't do it the first time, you have to do dash like 3 times in 24hrs?
    Downloads : 16 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3113 || Posts : 694 || Thanks : 405 || Thanked 275 Times in 145 Posts