360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Game Save Mod Please
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AnimeMike

Game Save Mod Please

Hi can anyone please mod my game saves please, I don't like to bother people but I been trying to buy Game Genie but for some reason my credit card isn't working
    anyways here is what I would like
    GT5 - Max Money
    Midnight Club L.A - Max Money
    Yakuza 4 - Max Money , Max Eco Points , Max Souls for all four characters

sorry if this is a little to much to ask for and thanks in advance
    PS3.rar

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array
    Twitter: @

Re: Game Save Mod Please

sorry to here you having troubles getting the game genie, i hope you can get it eventually cause it is awesome :), also here are you saves back modded the way you asked:

PS3.rar

also on GT5 on the forums of the game genie people said they were having issues with max money code, but the game genie guys release an update to fix the code, so hopefully it works, let me know if everything worked fine :)
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22147 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,095 Times in 2,607 Posts

3. The Following User Says Thank You to CloudStrife7x For This Useful Post:

AnimeMike

Thank you very much for your help , Midnight club started freezing after I replaced the new game save with original one I had at first , Yakuza 4 works perfectly and GT5 works until you race in which your money gets returned back to 20 million or so but I bought all my dream cars before I even went back to racing so Im ok there...GT5 was so much fun I felt like a Rich man buying all the cars I wanted lol and thanks again. hopefully I get word back from game genie and get my order placed and start helping others the way your helping me

Follow the Buzzards
    SterlingArcher

Array

cuz PD released a patch just after it was released. thats why the credits is maxed out at 20m credits. also, the credits reset when you sell a car as well.
    Downloads : 140 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 6260 || Posts : 3,352 || Thanks : 1,204 || Thanked 1,428 Times in 637 Posts

6. The Following User Says Thank You to BrayWyatt For This Useful Post:

The Immortal God
    Rpg_Fan

Array

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeMike View Post
    Thank you very much for your help , Midnight club started freezing after I replaced the new game save with original one I had at first , Yakuza 4 works perfectly and GT5 works until you race in which your money gets returned back to 20 million or so but I bought all my dream cars before I even went back to racing so Im ok there...GT5 was so much fun I felt like a Rich man buying all the cars I wanted lol and thanks again. hopefully I get word back from game genie and get my order placed and start helping others the way your helping me
    Quote Originally Posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    cuz PD released a patch just after it was released. thats why the credits is maxed out at 20m credits. also, the credits reset when you sell a car as well.
    thanks for posting this Sterling i didnt know that since i dont have the game, and @AnimeMike im not sure why Midnight Club didnt work lol, glad the rest work
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 22147 || Posts : 18,760 || Thanks : 4,451 || Thanked 3,095 Times in 2,607 Posts

Follow the Buzzards
    SterlingArcher

Array

what version of midnight club la do you have?
    Downloads : 140 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 6260 || Posts : 3,352 || Thanks : 1,204 || Thanked 1,428 Times in 637 Posts

AnimeMike

Sorry about the late reply my work schedule has been killing me I only get home to sleep for maybe 4-6 hours and then back to work...well back on topic in GT5 I actually sold a few cars and the money didn't reset only when I won a race did it restart again....in midnight club I have the first version (not the complete version with all the dlc included in disc)

Haven Donator
    Array

Do you have all your saves? Or do you still need one or more modded?
    Just let me know, and I will be glad to help.
    Downloads : 0 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 2059 || Posts : 37 || Thanks : 0 || Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

Fact of the year: Did you know st. Patricks day used to be based off the original color blue?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast