360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
strange load problem with black ops

strange load problem with black ops

OK, first off I do have everything working, but I have been having a weird problem.

You know how when you first start playing black ops 2 and you have to set brightness, enable graphic content and such. I have to do that every time I start that game, but it does save to the console(game save) but once I turn off my console I have to redo those settings each time. This also happened to me on the first black ops. I am on 3.04 dashlaunch, Dash 3.0b Rev 735, kernel 2.0.16203.0. I have tried a retail rip of the actual game from my own collection, three different versions of DL's. All of the TU's( not even sure if that makes a difference for this). It doesn't matter how I launch either, GOD file, legit disk, external, unload dashlaunch, xexmenu and run via file manager on dash. I am thinking it has to be a setting of some kind at this point. Any advice would be great.

Haven Mangekyo Sharigan Master

Re: strange load problem with black ops

It might not help, but you can try it.. Have you try the using a other save device?
    Or is this saving to Xbox HD it self ?.. Just sounds like bug in the GUI to me, not sure.
    Downloads : 21 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 3088 || Posts : 1,244 || Thanks : 217 || Thanked 143 Times in 120 Posts

AFX ART: By me

Re: strange load problem with black ops

Yea I do save to the HDD1. Though I have not tried another save type other than a usb, but it gave me the same issue.