360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Tenchu Z hex mods
Register
    modmate456

Tenchu Z hex mods

I (almost) successfully hex edited my Tenchu Z for gold and stealth kills. Looking to get Tomikichi kills to see if I can hex edit them. If any one is interested in what I found out, ask in this thread and I will answer. If anyone has any questions about what can be edited, make a post in this thread about it and I will see what I can do.

Haven Donator

Array
    I believe there is a tool for this game already.
    Downloads : 61 || Uploads : 6 || Rep Power : 3631 || Posts : 1,042 || Thanks : 121 || Thanked 124 Times in 93 Posts

Think about it! we consume, we reproduce, we spread, we infect, We're the real rats.

modmate456
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane JIC View Post
    I believe there is a tool for this game already.
    If there is I have been unable to use one that worked properly. The site to download it from always said the file was unavailable.

★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

Array
    Twitter: @
    Here you go, credit goes to Vampirexx:
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Downloads : 70 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 11911 || Posts : 4,704 || Thanks : 1,165 || Thanked 16,658 Times in 1,842 Posts

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Idlehands88 For This Useful Post:

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array
    This is a very nice tool, but it doesn't do anything for Stealth/Tomikichi kills, which unlock skills/clothes. I've known how to edit everything this app handles for some time now, but what I really want is to edit the kill count for Stealth and Tomikichi.
    Downloads : 20 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4514 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 628 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

modmate456
    Damn. Now I feel like an idiot. I looked everywhere for a Tenchu Z save editor. I am somewhat happy about being capable of hex modding money... and really impressed with modding the stealth kill count. Thanks Idlehands88.
    To Emerald Lance: Do you want me to tell you how to mod stealth kill count? I may even try for Tomikichi kills too.

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Re: Tenchu Z hex mods

Quote Originally Posted by modmate456 View Post
    To Emerald Lance: Do you want me to tell you how to mod stealth kill count? I may even try for Tomikichi kills too.
    Why yes, yes I would. That would make me one happy panda. ^-^
    Downloads : 20 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4514 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 628 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Tensify

Re: Tenchu Z hex mods

could some one explain how to use this editor