To fix out of order Achievements
THIS ONLY WORKS WITH ACHIVEMENTS THAT WERE UNLOCKED OFFLINE AND WERE NEVER GIVEN A TIME STAMP or UPDATED ON XBOX LIVE!!!!!!!...If the Achivement was given a time stamp or profile was already updated on LIVE then this will have conflict with server and Live will not update your profile and newer achivements will not unlock as a result off this conflict. So use modded game saves to unlock achivemets OFFLINE....IF YOU UNLOCKED OFFLINE and then went ONLINE and UPDATED, this will also stop you from modifing the order as XBOX LIVE keeps a RECORD of the order in wich achivements were gotten and after its in the server you cannot undo.
Okay, i noticed people complaing about some game-saves that pop achievements out of order, and they are stuck with, which can potentially lead to game score reset.
There is a solution for this!
<<<< YOU GET ONE CHANCE TO GET IT RIGHT AND FIX IT >>>>
You need to use your xbox-360 profile editor 2.5 or later/higher, or xbox-360 tools by infinity to load your profile - ( make a backup first)
When profile has loaded, and you see the games that you have on the list, click on the particular game that you want to fix.
When the achievement list has loaded, simply lock the ones that's out of order, and then unlock (make sure offline is checked) them again in the order you want... Since the achievements were gotten in legit play through using saves.
This will only change achievement order, not really be unlocking them... even though you are locking and unlocking, it will really just change order.
Hit save and load your profile back to your xbox, and sign on offline (not xbox-live) this step is imperative.
You must first sign in offline. Load a game and mess around for few minutes then sign out, and sign in again but this time go xbox-live (this step is the most important)
In order to register the new changes that you've made with the profile editor, you have to go on xbox-live.
Once you've signed on xbox-live, you will see the achievemnts in the new order that you've placed, so everything looks like you really have played the game and unlocked them in the proper order.
Things you will need.
- Xbox-360 profile editor 2.5 or later, or xbox-360 tools by infinity.
I will have the xbox-360 tools attached here for download, all credit for this goes to infinity.
- Make a backup of your profile before using the profile tools.
- Open the profile editor and load your profile.
- Click the game that you want to edit.
- Lock the achievements that are out of order.
- Unlock the achievements in the order you want (make sure the checkbox offline is clicked)
- Hit save.
- Rehash and resign.
- Put your modified profile back on your xbox and sign in offline ( not xbox-live) and load the game.
- Sign out.
- Sign in with the modified profile again but this time sign in to xbox-live.
- You are done. The achievements will be in the order you've placed
13. This is an extra step recomended but not needed...to verify the changes were made and updated on xbox live try changing your profile motto or bio on the profile while on live if you make the changes and its saves, it means Xbox Live accepted your profile changes and updated their server. If it dosent save the change then it means Xbox Live did not accept your profile update..To further confirm this RE-DOWNLOAD your profile from XBOX LIVE and see if the changes you did are present if not use the backup profile to try again. Also note that XBOX LIVE SERVERS ARE NOT UPDATING constantly FROM 1am to 8am Eastern standard time so try doing your edit during day you will have better results.