360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
I request some help in figuring out a modding problem
Loading
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 9
  1. #1
    Wolfy

    I request some help in figuring out a modding problem

    I'm a complete greenhorn when it comes to modding so I'm a bit confused on what I'm doing wrong. I was doing some modding on my Resident Evil 6 file when I ran into a problem on putting it back into the Xbox. No matter what I try the game doesn't detect that I'm using the same gamertag both before and after the modifications. Did I make some kind of obvious mistake and I'm just not figureing it out or what?



    If it helps, I used Horizon to extract/import the data from my flash drive and I used PUR3 RAF3X's RE6 editor to do the actual modding.

    Please and thank you's in advance.

  2. #2
    Extorris
    Renegade is offline
    Join Date : Nov 2010
    Location : United Kingdom
    Posts : 2,626
    Array

    Re: I request some help in figuring out a modding problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfy View Post
    I'm a complete greenhorn when it comes to modding so I'm a bit confused on what I'm doing wrong. I was doing some modding on my Resident Evil 6 file when I ran into a problem on putting it back into the Xbox. No matter what I try the game doesn't detect that I'm using the same gamertag both before and after the modifications. Did I make some kind of obvious mistake and I'm just not figureing it out or what?

    If it helps, I used Horizon to extract/import the data from my flash drive and I used PUR3 RAF3X's RE6 editor to do the actual modding.

    Please and thank you's in advance.
    Have you tried manually setting the ID's of the profile to the save? and then resigning?

  3. #3
    Developer

    PUR3 RAF3X is offline
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Location : Germany
    Age : 39
    Posts : 722
    Array

    Re: I request some help in figuring out a modding problem

    No idea why this happen for you. This Tool Resign&Rehash for you. But yes check the ID's first.
    Last edited by PUR3 RAF3X; 03-15-2013 at 12:25 PM.

  4. #4
    Wolfy

    Re: I request some help in figuring out a modding problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Have you tried manually setting the ID's of the profile to the save? and then resigning?
    I don't think so. Like I said, I haven't much of a clue what it is I'm doing. Think you could explain it to me, or maybe point me in the direction of someone who already did?

  5. #5
    Extorris
    Renegade is offline
    Join Date : Nov 2010
    Location : United Kingdom
    Posts : 2,626
    Array

    Re: I request some help in figuring out a modding problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfy View Post
    I don't think so. Like I said, I haven't much of a clue what it is I'm doing. Think you could explain it to me, or maybe point me in the direction of someone who already did?
    If you are using Horizon like you say you are, open the package manager under the tools tab. It should then bring up a new window for you to open your Container (i.e your Profile or Gamesave) For this example use your profile. When you load the file. It should show you Profile ID and Device ID. Save them to a notepad or wordpad document and then do the same thing with the gamesave, but this time paste the profile ID and Device ID from the notepad into the boxes. Then simply hit Resign and Rehash. Inject the save back onto your storage device and enjoy.

  6. #6
    Wolfy

    Re: I request some help in figuring out a modding problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    If you are using Horizon like you say you are, open the package manager under the tools tab. It should then bring up a new window for you to open your Container (i.e your Profile or Gamesave) For this example use your profile. When you load the file. It should show you Profile ID and Device ID. Save them to a notepad or wordpad document and then do the same thing with the gamesave, but this time paste the profile ID and Device ID from the notepad into the boxes. Then simply hit Resign and Rehash. Inject the save back onto your storage device and enjoy.
    Nope, Still nothing. The Ids were the exact same on both my Gamertag and Gamesave. It get worse though. I decided to just move my original backup back onto my xbox. That wasn't recognized either. I appreciate the help and all, but be honest: I blew it big time, didn't I?

  7. #7
    Extorris
    Renegade is offline
    Join Date : Nov 2010
    Location : United Kingdom
    Posts : 2,626
    Array

    Re: I request some help in figuring out a modding problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfy View Post
    Nope, Still nothing. The Ids were the exact same on both my Gamertag and Gamesave. It get worse though. I decided to just move my original backup back onto my xbox. That wasn't recognized either. I appreciate the help and all, but be honest: I blew it big time, didn't I?
    If you go to Settings > Storage on the Xbox, look at the games and see if the saves are corrupted

  8. #8
    Wolfy

    Re: I request some help in figuring out a modding problem

    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    If you go to Settings > Storage on the Xbox, look at the games and see if the saves are corrupted
    Nope, nothing about being corrupted.

 

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. problem modding
    By jamesrbird in forum Xbox 360 Modding Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-19-2013, 03:19 PM
  2. Problem modding BL2.. help?
    By ShangTsung in forum Xbox 360 Modding Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-15-2012, 08:29 PM
  3. can i please have help figuring out if size modding is easy or hard
    By lilbombtek7 in forum Xbox 360 Modding Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-14-2012, 02:52 PM
  4. Saints Row: The Third modding problem
    By DomoPANDAS in forum Xbox 360 Modding Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-12-2011, 12:05 PM
  5. [HELP] Running into a problem modding my profile achievoes!
    By azulthewise in forum Xbox 360 Modding Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-03-2011, 08:56 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.
     

About 360haven

    360haven is an Forum Devoted To Game modding Fans from all over the world.

    An Awesome Community of Xbox 360 Gamers, Modders and Developers who Create & Share Tutorials, Applications, Gfx, Trainers and Gamesaves.

    A haven for the l33t.
    A scarce paradise for modders.

Like this page

Google+