360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
Is it just me?

Thread: Is it just me?

Is it just me?

Is it honestly just me? Or did Gears of War Judgement honestly seem like a bit of a fail, Besides the Aftermath Campaign and the Multiplayer mode Overrun, I can't help but say that it was a bit of more a Mini-game to the gears of war franchise....I mean...It honestly didn't seem like Gears of War....Anyone else agree? You can't even play as the locust in Team Deathmatch...Its literally COG vs COG...

The Immortal God

Twitter: @

Re: Is it just me?

i completely agree, this one was a real let down to me as well, after a beat the campaign and aftermath i was done with the game and sold it, nothing like the other gears of war games
    Downloads : 157 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 21731 || Posts : 18,759 || Thanks : 4,444 || Thanked 3,092 Times in 2,605 Posts

Actually I agree with you... I was let down after i beat the campaign... I sold it as well because I'm sure I wouldn't play it again.

Retired Staff

Twitter: @
    Wow you guys are killing my game lol
    Downloads : 47 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 12762 || Posts : 10,475 || Thanks : 3,231 || Thanked 1,395 Times in 1,224 Posts

It just really doesn't feel like Gears of War.

Yes, I have to agree too. I only completed the Campaign and that's about it... Didn't really feel all that appealing to me.
    Downloads : 24 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 1889 || Posts : 271 || Thanks : 247 || Thanked 27 Times in 25 Posts

Victory costs. Every time, you pay a little more.

Well really dont know since the day i bought it and played it for an hour or so my xbox fell over and scratched the disk :/

I feel you, brotha. Sold my copy after I finished playing it, lol.