360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
MotoGP 10/11 Hex edit
Loading
Register
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 8 of 40
  1. #1
    tuffy09

    MotoGP 10/11 Hex edit

    Does anyone know how to hex edit money on career on this game ive searched for an editor everywhere cannot find anything for it


  2. #2
    tuffy09

    Re: MotoGP 10/11 Hex edit

    Heres my uploaded save if anyone wants to try HEX edit it :)

    http://www.mediafire.com/?g45z7fnsdlrtnm0

    Cash:77,898

  3. #3
    Banned Noob
    Vincent Valentine is offline
    Join Date : Aug 2011
    Location : The Devils Seat
    Posts : 2,424
    Array
    Twitter: @

    Re: MotoGP 10/11 Hex edit

    Quote Originally Posted by tuffy09 View Post
    Heres my uploaded save if anyone wants to try HEX edit it :)

    http://www.mediafire.com/?g45z7fnsdlrtnm0

    Cash:77,898
    Try this. Should have 999999999 cash. If it doesn't work then there's a checksum on it.
    Attached Files Attached Files

  4. #4
    tuffy09

    Re: MotoGP 10/11 Hex edit

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinatra View Post
    Try this. Should have 999999999 cash. If it doesn't work then there's a checksum on it.
    Save data is corrupted it says on the start up screen

    I Could also upload another save with different amount of money?

  5. #5
    ★ The Exiled One ★
    Exiledone

    Idlehands88 is offline
    Join Date : Dec 2010
    Location : Whitby, Ontario
    Age : 28
    Posts : 4,704
    Array
    Twitter: @

    Re: MotoGP 10/11 Hex edit

    Quote Originally Posted by tuffy09 View Post
    Save data is corrupted it says on the start up screen

    I Could also upload another save with different amount of money?
    You'd have to post a second save so we'd be able to look for the checksum.
    Downloads : 70 || Uploads : 4 || Rep Power : 11913 || Posts : 4,704 || Thanks : 1,165 || Thanked 16,658 Times in 1,842 Posts



  6. #6
    Banned Noob
    Vincent Valentine is offline
    Join Date : Aug 2011
    Location : The Devils Seat
    Posts : 2,424
    Array
    Twitter: @

    Re: MotoGP 10/11 Hex edit

    Quote Originally Posted by tuffy09 View Post
    Save data is corrupted it says on the start up screen

    I Could also upload another save with different amount of money?
    No it probably has a hash on it so in order for it to not get corrupted means you have to fix the hash every time you modify the save or else it will end up becoming corrupted upon load.

  7. #7
    tuffy09

    Re: MotoGP 10/11 Hex edit

    Quote Originally Posted by Idlehands88 View Post
    You'd have to post a second save so we'd be able to look for the checksum.
    2nd save with 49,808
    http://www.mediafire.com/?g45z7fnsdlrtnm0

  8. #8
    tuffy09

    Re: MotoGP 10/11 Hex edit

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinatra View Post
    No it probably has a hash on it so in order for it to not get corrupted means you have to fix the hash every time you modify the save or else it will end up becoming corrupted upon load.
    How do i fix the hash?

 

 
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hex-Edit: Skyrim
    By Sir Lethal in forum Help & Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-24-2012, 07:30 PM
  2. ME3: Hex Edit
    By Sir Lethal in forum Help & Support
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-10-2012, 07:54 AM
  3. Shank 2 hex edit?
    By michmaster in forum Xbox 360 Modding Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-12-2012, 04:17 AM
  4. Hex edit
    By twiganatr23 in forum Xbox 360 Modding Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-28-2011, 04:26 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.
     

About 360haven

    360haven is an Forum Devoted To Game modding Fans from all over the world.

    An Awesome Community of Xbox 360 Gamers, Modders and Developers who Create & Share Tutorials, Applications, Gfx, Trainers and Gamesaves.

    A haven for the l33t.
    A scarce paradise for modders.

Like this page

Google+