Do Not Post This On Any Other Website Without My Permission
Here is the README -
Yukes PAC Archiver v184.108.40.206 by Brien L. Johnson AKA brienj, President and Owner of XHP Creations
This file is only allowed to be hosted at 360Haven.com unless you give a link back. Posting this readme unedited with the download is sufficient enough. Requests to host elsewhere can be made to [email protected]
A 360 Haven account is now required in my releases. No banned members, junior members, or inactive members will have access to open the program. Xbox360ISO losers that keep sharing my tool to all the banned morons, or morons that "can't register", SUCK IT! Only productive people can use my tools now.
v1.3.2 - Fixed crashing errors
v1.3.1 - Fixed an error with the right-click menu
v1.3 - Surprise new function I think a lot of people wanted :)
v1.2 - For sure fixed the login errors now
v1.1 - Fixed some login errors
v1.0 - Initial Release
To Do List:
We'll have to see ...
- Opens pretty much any PAC file in any Yukes video game made for the Xbox 360
- Lets you rebuild pretty much any PAC file in any Yukes video game made for the Xbox 360
- At the least, will help you rebuild any PAC file with the help of a hex editor
- Lets you preview yobj files
- Lets you preview BINK video files (no BINK 2 support yet)
- Lets you preview other files, such as DDS files
- Lets you compress/decompress all files in a PACH file and rebuild the PACH file
- Will let you replace a smaller file with a bigger file, by compressing the file, IF the PAC file allows it for that particular file
- The rebuild with larger files will only work on the newer Yukes games, I believe games made after 2009 is the cutoff
- If you rebuild with same size or smaller files, will work on any Yukes game
- Allows you to rebuild the PAC files and not have to update ANY arc files
- Designed specifically with the newer Yukes games in mind, but will work on older games for most functions
- Should work with all future PAC files in future games
- Automatically decompresses PAC files that are compressed and tells you if it was originally compressed
- Allows you to resave the PAC file in a compressed state
I did not have time to make a complete set of instructions, but I will add them to the support thread as I get time. Any time I write instructions, people never read them anyway.
If you need any help with this program, just go to http://www.xhpcreations.com and there are links to the XHP Creations Twitter and Facebook page where I can help if needed or post your questions in the topic for the program at 360Haven.com. If you like this work and feel like donating anything, contact me on the Facebook page www.facebook.com/XHPCreations and send a message to get my email address for my PayPal. Only serious requests for my new email, and if you really plan on donating.
Model Previewer keys: WASD keys and arrow keys along with mouse move model around. X key centers and properly zooms for WWE12 and up models, the C key centers and properly zooms for SvR2011 and down models. The ESC key exits the previewer.
Last edited by brienj; 04-12-2013 at 03:46 AM.
Reason: Updated to v220.127.116.11
Downloads : 9 || Uploads : 8 || Rep Power : 2665 || Posts : 349 || Thanks : 31 ||
Thanked 576 Times in 91 Posts