360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
A question
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A question

Array

A question

does any look at the request forum or do people just don't give a care in the world for them or is it there to many people requesting modding save help?

Banned Noob
    Array

Re: A question

What exactly do you need help with?

Array

i was just thinking why there are some many request not replay to is because people ask to much to help mod there save are does you have other reasons why so many request are not answered. just wondering.

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

It really depends on the game. Not every modder has every game. Plus, a lot of the requests are for editors to a game where an editor would just be too difficult to make (like Dead Space 3 for instance). There are just some unrealistic requests sometimes.

And even still, it isn't uncommon for a request to be answered with a PM or outside of haven. Usually, with modding requests, the person making the request and the person helping them out (especially in the case of a requested editor) will want to stay in touch, and a forum thread is a slow way to do it.

We try to get to whichever requests we can help with. If the request is too outlandish, we'll tend to let them know why that request can't be granted; if essentially the same request has been asked over and over again, we tend to ignore it.

EDIT: Also, Genesis posted a nice sticky save with all the rules for requesting modded saves. Often time, people will just ask for a save. But the sticky clearly says that a save to be modded must be provided. We also tend to ignore threads that ask for modded saves but don't provide one to be modded.
    Downloads : 20 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4516 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 628 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Array

so if some went a dragon dogma game modded seance it be ask to much no one will answer in and that it a old game?

Array

and now the thread is dead oh i put two request up one in the request forms for the xbox 360 and one in xbox 360 modding discussion you may went to delete the one in modding discussion i am still learn the forms.

JENGA MASTER SUPREME
    Emerald Lance

Array

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dragon View Post
    so if some went a dragon dogma game modded seance it be ask to much no one will answer in and that it a old game?
    There is a tutorial for modding Dragon's Dogma here: http://www.360haven.com/forums/threa...-save-editing/.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dragon View Post
    and now the thread is dead oh i put two request up one in the request forms for the xbox 360 and one in xbox 360 modding discussion you may went to delete the one in modding discussion i am still learn the forms.
    The thread isn't dead, it just hasn't been replied to yet. My advice would be to check out the tutorial.
    Downloads : 20 || Uploads : 0 || Rep Power : 4516 || Posts : 1,834 || Thanks : 436 || Thanked 628 Times in 306 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanPrince302, commenting on how to become a Super Saiyan,
    "I know where these guys are going, but in all seriousness, just trying to imagine loved ones being killed almost never works. Be a man and travel into space and shoot at asteroids until you get yourself in an actual life threatening situation."
    --Gamefaqs.com

Array

i have look at the tutorial thread having issue understand it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast