360haven works best with JavaScript enabled
WWE 13 PT FILE Request I will pay you Xbox Live 4000 Microsoft Points who does it
Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    twist and flip

WWE 13 PT FILE Request I will pay you Xbox Live 4000 Microsoft Points who does it

I Do not have a Jtag this is why I am Requesting it

I have a regular xbox 360 and I was wandering below if you could do this I will pay you Xbox Live 4000 Microsoft Points and send it to you pm box upon delivery to who ever can do this for me These are Hi Res Pictures thankxs I want it to be share in CC on WWE 13 but you are the Creator only that way they can download and so can I pm me when you start and how long it will take

2. Make sure it is listed under Paint Tool and the Details and list your name as the Creator. Available for download on Xbox 360

WWE 13 PT FILE Request Please and put your creator name so I can download it CC in WWE 13 please

Front T Shirt

Back T Shirt

Front T SHIRT

Back T Shirt

Download Link

http://www.360haven.com/forums/downl...o=file&id=1002

1. can anyone help me with this that has a jtag I will pay them 4000 MS points

2. b/c I do not have a jtag so once you are done can you upload it to CC on WWE 13 under Paint Tool Under your Creator name and downloadable for everyone even me th share on Xbox 360 option to edit if they want PM me thankxs

3. want these orginal hi res images uploaded thru brienj software
    Last edited by twist and flip; 04-16-2013 at 02:03 AM.

KillerGeizon

Re: WWE 13 PT FILE Request I will pay you Xbox Live 4000 Microsoft Points who does i

I don't think I can help you but I loled at "Monfy on my beer".

3. The Following User Says Thank You to KillerGeizon For This Useful Post:

twist and flip

Re: WWE 13 PT FILE Request I will pay you Xbox Live 4000 Microsoft Points who does i

can anyone help me with this, that has a jtag I will pay them 4000 MS points with Brienj WWE13 texture importer b/c I do not have a jtag so once you are done can you upload it to CC on WWE 13 under Paint Tool Under your Creator name and downloadable for everyone even me th share on Xbox 360 option to edit if they want PM me thankxs

Haven Donator
    Array
    Twitter: @

i know how you feel, i made a thread like this, i know a website where you might find someone to do it, its http://www.thesmackdownhotel.com/forum/
    im not sure if im allowed to link you 2 another site so if im breaking any rules, please remove my comment, but the link i provided is a wwe games forum, someone most likely will help you out :)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to The Icon Jordan For This Useful Post:

Developer

Array

I might have resigned and fixed the pt for you like all the extra free work I do lol, but you offering MS points that took me off man, bribes in a free forum....

What do you think man ----> Oh I will fool this bitches and get them to work ......

We aint paid to clean your a** but still we do it because we love it

So if you want that paint tool for free make yourself one and pm it to me I will fix it free for you :p
    Downloads : 23 || Uploads : 3 || Rep Power : 2837 || Posts : 821 || Thanks : 236 || Thanked 375 Times in 116 Posts

Haven Donator
    Array
    Twitter: @

Quote Originally Posted by Arjun The Man View Post
    I might have resigned and fixed the pt for you like all the extra free work I do lol, but you offering MS points that took me off man, bribes in a free forum....

What do you think man ----> Oh I will fool this bitches and get them to work ......

We aint paid to clean your a** but still we do it because we love it

So if you want that paint tool for free make yourself one and pm it to me I will fix it free for you :p
    could you do this for me too? if not i understand, but if you can, if you tell me the sizes i will go ahead and photoshop them :p

Developer

Array

Quote Originally Posted by jt dunn View Post
    could you do this for me too? if not i understand, but if you can, if you tell me the sizes i will go ahead and photoshop them :p
    see the tutorial video of brienj and the thread it has all the info you can ever need and send me the pt
    Downloads : 23 || Uploads : 3 || Rep Power : 2837 || Posts : 821 || Thanks : 236 || Thanked 375 Times in 116 Posts

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arjun The Man For This Useful Post:

brianhorrible

If Arjun isn't available to help, I might be able to lend a hand but as he stated, you're responsible for putting together the PT file to be fixed.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brianhorrible For This Useful Post:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast